• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Adam Levine

AnnaLeisa

Dear Lord, this man is so utterly beautiful. That is, provided he is not blonde because I really prefer him with black hair. What do you all think?
adam-levine-2520140102181749_l_400x262.jpg
Adam-Levine-Favorite-Things.jpg

Susan

I love him. I think he is so hot and he has such a great personality to go along with his hot looks, great body and amazing talent. He is definitely the complete package!

rainhero

He has a really great personality, and he's super cute. I really like him, he seems like he would be a lot of fun to be around.

Not only Adam have a good voice but he indeed is really hot! His face structure is nice - that's a face I'd like to look at more than just a couple of seconds. His body is also well-built. With a face like his, he could easily become an actor (what I'm secretly hoping for) since many people would enjoy seeing him on a wide screen.

AnnaLeisa

I would definitely watch Adam in movies or TV. I could see him in a great action flick or even a popular crime drama on TV. Keep your fingers crossed we get to see this one day!!!

obliviousme

I think he's alright. His face is fine but he's body is hot. And i really do love his music, i think he's a great artist and has a great personality.