• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Alexandra Daddario

SavantGuard

Wouldn't have enjoyed the Percy Jackson movies as much without her. She's got that girl-next-door look and a nice body. What do you guys think?

Greedo

She's gorgeous! She was just on an old episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia I was watching, and I commented on how good she looked. She was also amazing on True Detective.

DanceFan

Holy goodness, those blue eyes are insane. She definitely has a nice body. She looks like she would be a nice person to take out on a coffee date.

Susan

She has the most amazing eyes. Wow they are gorgeous. She has a great body and she is very pretty.
She definitely has it all going on.

hafiz93

She's just an extremely gorgeous women. The body, the breast, the pretty face, and to top it all off, those beautiful blue eyes. She's just a natural beauty to me. I watch Percy Jackson and San Andreas just for her.

iRoxas

Wow o.o she has everything perfect. Her body is great, she has beautiful eyes, and her face is also cute as well :). Definitely one of the cuter celebrities I've seen on this site.

Vinaya

Beautiful, sexy, hot...these are some of the adjectives that we can use for Alexandra Daddario.She is a pin up girl for sure. Her face is beautiful while her body is hot.

Jdg3536

There was a time when I didn't think she was perfect, but she's since grown on me. Honestly, I think the first time I saw her was in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. She didn't leave much of an impression on me until True Detective though. Here eyes are stunning and her body is literally perfect. Also, her Twitter page is a constant stream of hilarity.

goodWY

She is one stunning babe. Some great (and hot) performance in the true detective series. Her stunning figure and gorgeous breasts aside, she has beautiful mesmerizing eyes.

sidney

Yes, she is indeed gorgeous and she has a nice body. The 3rd picture isn't really flattering, so she should not take pictures in that angle. It makes her nose look a bit big.