• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Andre Hamann

Susan

I really like that look. He isn't my type but he is very attractive and I do like his tattoos.
I can see a lot of ladies lovin' him!

Woah, he is definitely my type. I'm okay with the pelvic shots as well. There is nothing better to me than a man covered in tattoos and a pretty face. He is a super good looking guy. I've never heard of him, but I'm glad someone decided to post him onto the forums.

dyanmarie25

He's not really my kind of guy, but he does look attractive. And yes, his tattoos made him more appealing to the ladies. :)

kaian

The tat looks great in mono but when I saw the colored photo I think it looked an ordinary tat. I do think though that this art added something to his charisma.

rainhero

I can definitely see why he is a model, and he does have nice eyes. Really isn't my type though, and not that good looking. I also hate it when people have that many tattoos. I don't think I would mind one or two tattoos, but a whole arm of tattoos is very excessive.

sidney

He's ok for me, goodlooking, but not that much. I also think the same regarding tattoos, I don't find them attractive anymore if it's excessive. For me it already looks dirty.

AnnaLeisa

He is definitely a handsome guy. But, he's a bit younger than what I normally find attractive. I do love his tats though. Tats make any man look better in my opinion!