• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ansel Elgort

dyanmarie25

Ansel Elgort is my current crush. I really think he's pretty handsome and hot. I have first seen him in the movie, Carrie, and I have totally admired him since then.

Susan

He is pretty hot looking and I did ike him in Carrie also. He is definitely worthy of being on the hotness rather. :)

jellybean89

He has a fresh, young look that I like. He doesn't look too manicured, like some of the older men in Hollywood. I especially like the little half smile he does in some pictures. It really lights up his eyes!

kaian

Carrie with Chloe Grace? Is that the movie you guys talk about? I guess I got bored with the movie as I expected it to be as interesting as the original. I did not notice any guy actors either maybe I was really bored back then.

pwarbi

Being a heterosexual male, I'm not really qualified to say if he's hot or not, but there's no doubt he's an handsome guy, and its no wonder he's pretty popular with the ladies.

Only criticism I'd have is that he looks...I don't know, manufactured, if that makes sense?

sidney

Sorry to say that he's not my type at all, he just look average for me. Not bad looking, but pretty average.