• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Backstreet Boys

AceTy31

bsb.png
Yeah, I know there have been boy bands out since them, but they will always be my favorite. Mostly because they weren't just eye-candy; they could really sing. Who was your favorite?

Susan

My daughter loved the Backstreet Boys. That is all the music that played around my house for the longest time. They grew on me after awhile and I am sure that I can sing every word to every song that they ever recorded. I can't remember who her favorite ones was but I am sure she was crushing on them all over time. I do remember her being quite fond of Howie at one time.

AceTy31

My daughter loved the Backstreet Boys. That is all the music that played around my house for the longest time. They grew on me after awhile and I am sure that I can sing every word to every song that they ever recorded. I can't remember who her favorite ones was but I am sure she was crushing on them all over time. I do remember her being quite fond of Howie at one time.
I was totally into Howie D, too. He was the only one that I had a crush on.

BluBird

I always thought Brian was adorably cute. I don't know why I overlooked Howie though, he is easily the most underrated of everyone in the group.

1. Brian
2. Howie
3. Nick
4. Kevin
5. AJ

kaian

When they were still younger, I like Kevin. I think he is the typical handsome male who dresses well. I love the image he is portraying unlike the other members who I find it hard to relate to. When it comes to their talent I think I like Howie and AJ

AceTy31

When they were still younger, I like Kevin. I think he is the typical handsome male who dresses well. I love the image he is portraying unlike the other members who I find it hard to relate to. When it comes to their talent I think I like Howie and AJ
I didn't really find Kevin all that hot. However, I agree with the fact that I liked his image. I thought it was great that he was well-spoken and dapper. He was a gentleman and was very different from the usual boy band image.

Maja

AJ !! :) i remember i could not stop looking at him :) and i was raised up listening to them a lot. Both hot and talented man!

Destiny

Nick! It'll always be Nick for me. He was my first love! I just heard he's having a baby too! Awe! Congratulations to him!

Although I was never a fan of The Backstreet Boys, I cannot deny that they are suuuuper attractive. Nick Carter was one of my favorite people to look at when I was growing up. I didn't enjoy the band itself, but I definitely enjoyed the men in it. I had no idea that Nick was having a child soon! That's pretty awesome, so congratulations to him!

aquaticneko

I always thought Brian was adorably cute. I don't know why I overlooked Howie though, he is easily the most underrated of everyone in the group.

1. Brian
2. Howie
3. Nick
4. Kevin
5. AJ
I just did a little girly scream when i saw your comment!! Backstreet boys was one of my first and beloved CD's I had when i was younger. In the age where CD players where still a thing. I always thought Brian was such a cutey. They were great together though and made pretty good music. Memories.

brandiesha

i used to LOVE the backstreet boys. AJ was my absolute favorite. He had that whole bad boy look to him. Ugh just thinking about them is bringing back my childhood!

I always liked a lot of their songs but was never a real big fan.
If I would have to chose I would say AJ. He was always the cool guy.
My childhood friend was crazy about Backstreet Boys. She would say Nick is the hottest one lol.