• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Beyoncé

Greedo

Was is there to say about Beyoncé's carrer: she's an extremely successful and popular musician. She rose to fame as part of Destiny's Child, and then solo in 2003 with her debut album Dangerously in Love and hasn't looked back since. Oh, and she's really beautiful too.

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

Talented, indeed... ;)

Susan

There is a post about her at the bottom of this list. She is admired by many. She is a beautiful woman inside and out.

Maja

She is not just beautiful, but very talented, too.
Her song If I were a Boy made me pretty much aware of my ex boyfriend's behaviour, and how little guys know of a woman and her feelings, and how little they respect a woman.

christina26

This woman right here is my role model, my inspiration. I want to be as successful in the industry as her. She is just perfect. It's weird to think that she herself doesn't think she's perfect, she constantly talks about her imperfections and I might be blind, but I just don't see any. Queen Bee is the perfect, ultimate feminine woman.

dyanmarie25

Absolutely true. Beyoncé has such amazing talent, and great personality. That's why she has been blessed with too much success. I admire her for staying humble in spite of her extreme popularity. Remember when she won in the VMAs, and let Taylor Swift give her speech after being interrupted by Kanye West earlier in the show? That's what you call a true artist.

She is truly multi-talented and in all the right ways! ;)
Gorgeous to a fault, with a tantalising voice, and an amazing personality, she is truly one of the greatest women of our time!

rz3300

Well you certainly have to respect her and admire her success and her style and her fortitude, and all of those good qualities that we look for in strong women. From all accounts, too, she is a caring wife and good person. I do remember that the whole elevator incident did raise some questions for a lot of people, but not really when it comes to her looks. She is a beautiful woman, and she seems to be aging very well too, so that does not appear to be changing anytime soon.

sidney

Yes, Beyonce is indeed pretty and talented. I have been a fan of hers ever since she was on Destiny's Child, and now that she has gone solo. She's a very lovely and talented lady.

NormaD

I love Beyonce. She is my inspiration. I love what she has done with her life. She is so talented in so many different ways. We are the same age, but she has come so far. Beautiful!

pwarbi

As far as looks goes, then there's no doubt that she is and has been one of the sexiest women around and even if people don't like her music and the way she comes across sometimes then there's still no denying that fact. It seems to me that, like the Kardashian's as well, people like to hate on her for having money and being successful and I think that's maybe why she doesn't get the recognition for her looks and body that she deserves.

mauricioq

She's in my opinion one of the most talented singers of this generation! And her music is always at the top of the charts so there's no doubt about this. Also, she's also one of the most sexy women in the planet!

John Snort

Beyonce is hot. Well not as hot as she was when she was younger but I recently stumbled into a list of some of her sexiest pics ever and yeah, no one can deny that she is very hot. As for her music . . . I'm one of the few people who thinks she was a better singer when she was still with Destiny's child. The quality of her music went downhill from there.