• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Britney Spears vs Christina Aguilera

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

These 90's pop princesses were never the closest of the friends. In fact, they were usually battling it out on stage, TV, and the charts.

For years, they were non stop in the public eye. These days, they are still visible, but definitely not as popular as in their heyday.

Christina Aguilera was caught imitating her dear old friend Britney Spears on the Tonight Show. Rumor has it, that Britney is not pleased and is working out the details for her retaliation.

Which Mousekateer do you think still has what it takes and is hotter, Christina or Britney?

Continue reading...

watsadamen

Christina Aguilera has one of the best voices in Hollywood. Britney Spears may not be at par with Christina's singing but Britney has the edge over Christina in hotness. Britney is a total performer in a way that she captivates her audience. Christina may have a hot body before she gained all that weight but I would still choose Britney over her. Britney just appeals to me more.

kaian

I love this match or battle because I like both singers. I think Britney is hot. I love her toned body that shows some muscles, cuts and definitions. I also love how she performs and dances on stage. She got presence that draws my attention to her.

dyanmarie25

I love these two pop singers. I grew up listening to their music and they have totally inspired me in life. Well, when it comes to who has the better singing voice, then it's definitely Christina Aguillera, but when it comes to who is way hotter, then I think Britney Spears has got the upper hand.

Alejandra

Christina is better in my opinion. Her voice is amazing! She has so many good songs and I love her in the movie Burlesque. My mom always liked her and it got passed down to me. Christina isn't all out there in Hollywood like Britney, But I still like her better

ttirb

This takes me back to my childhood. Growing up in the 90s I was a huge fan of both of them. They both are beautiful but personally I think Christina has always looked a little skanky. I'm going to have to go with Britney on this one cause I've always liked her more.

pwarbi

Both are attractive, lets be honest and both in different ways. Brittany Spears is your girl next door type, where as I think Christina Aguilera us attractive in a model kind of way, so I guess whatever your into will sway you to one or the other.

Christina Aguilera is the more talented, but as far as hotness goes, I'll be on the side of Brittany for this one I think.

Christina wins this for me. Even before, I already loved her voice and songs especially "I turn to you." She is still relevant now and doesn't have to do crazy acts to be noticed. Whereas Britney, has had her ups and downs. She has done crazy antics to be in the centre of attention. So I like Christina's overall personality on this one.

studentlibrary

Christina wins this one by far...I mean she wings like an angel and is super hot. I will definitely go with Christina on any day...Britney never had it all figured out for me, it's like she tried too hard to keep it together.

lamanlupa

This poll is all about the hotness of the celebrities being featured. With that in mind, I would pick Britney Spears, because let's face it, she is indeed hotter. then and now, but do not get me wrong, as far as pipes are concerned, I'll side with Christina. I mean their bodies are so far from each other, it is so easy to pick an answer.

tajnz

I'm going to be honest, I don't think either is hot. Both women seem like they try too hard to come across as sexy, it's not natural. Both, I'd say are average although Christiana has a phenomenal voice and Britney has had a long career.

Greedo

Christina wins it for me, because of that photo shoot specifically. Wow, whoever photographed her that day did an amazing job of capturing her sexiness and beauty. It definitely hits all of the right notes for me.

GentB15

Going with Britney Spears here. She had some trashy trailer park days but overall her 52 week moving average has always outperformed Christina Aguileras.