• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Check out the cameltoe...

joshposh

Girls that I see and date are using panty liners all the time now. One of the reasons is for that.....the camel toe. According to my friends, it mutes the contours of the body and keeps them fresh. Whatever that means.

kaian

It does not take that long to retouch this picture just so the camel toe is not prominent. Other than that I think those legs are toned and hot. I am not fond of wider hips but hers are definitely something to give a second glance.

kaian

There is nothing wrong with any of a body part showing. If you will use a photo such as this one and be publicly consumed then expect tons of reactions good or negative comments.

Hottt

Quite a cameltoe that! I appreciate our different anatomy and choose to focus on her wide hips. That is something I am envious about. In a positive manner:)

Alejandra

That's just nasty. I don't get why people think that's hot. I guess everyone likes different things, but I think its nasty to show that.

I have to agree with one of the users above me, but this is a bit tacky. I didn't find this sexy at all. She is a beautiful young woman, but the whole camel toe thing does nothing for me. It's not cute. It just looks really cheesy and gross.

I, personally don't find the cameltoe that sexy and hot. I kinda get why some people do, though. But for me, it's just not that appealing tbh.