• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Chelsea Clinton

hades_leae

I know a lot of people will think she is not attractive, but I think she is really beautiful. That thought was also derived from the fact that she has a nice thick body. I was looking at her on some show, and she stood up and I was like DAMNNNNNNNN

pwarbi

Chelsea Clinton doesn't really do anything for me, I have to admit but each to their own as they say. Personally I think that she is a bit of a plain jane, so to speak, and for somebody that is, and more than likely always will be in the public eye, that's quite unusual as you normally find that they have enough money to be able to make themselves more attractive.

Maybe that's one thing that Chelsea Clinton can be congratulated for, she hasn't bowed don to public pressure and just seems happy enough to stay as she is.

John Snort

I know a lot of people will think she is not attractive, but I think she is really beautiful.
IMHO she's neither attractive nor beautiful though of course beauty is always subjective. While one person may think someone is beautiful another might not and I'm afraid I'm in the latter group. I've actually seen Chelsea Clinton numerous times on TV and in some blogs ( I love politics) and never at any one time thought she was close to cute.

p.s If her mother won't be president expect her to run for office in the next 20 years. And she'll be the first lady if her mother gets to be president? So whether we like her or not we'll be seeing her a lot in the near future.

Casiox

I don't really like her, no offense, but her theeth look really ugly and well, I just don't like her too much.

clair02

I'm sorry to say I don't like Chelsea Clinton at all. She does not qualify as 'beautiful' in my books. She is OK, and she's not bad to look at, but as far as I'm concerned, her picture doesn't even deserve to be on this site. She is too plain and ordinary to make it into any 'hotness' rating site.