• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Could be sisters?

mag

Either this is the same woman or they could be sisters, and twins I might add. Yes I can see that one has blue eyes while the other has brown but that can be done with eye contacts. If you can see them side by side it would be better. It was hard to choose between them when I had to rate one of them against the other. LOL

Yeah, if the pictures were side by side then you would be able to tell better. I'm sure that if they were sisters then they just changed the eye color. They do it all the time when they do photo shop on them. If they had their hair and makeup the same them I'm sure that would look like the same person. Which they very well could be.

frenchomit

Is it just me or does the one on the bottom look more tanned? That doesn't mean much when deciding if they're the same person or not, but I'm curious. If I had to pick, I'd pick the top one though. There's just something about tight black dresses...

icekat

I agree. They look like either the same person, or identical twins. The top one looks slimmer to me, but that could be just the difference in clothing. Black really does have a slimming effect. In any case, both pics are very pretty.

kaian

I think I may have to choose the one in red top. I like the glow in her face. The one in brown looks rather boring and gloomy. Maybe the brown color has to do with it that is why I am more drawn to the lady wearing red

Funky_Monkey

Isn't that Isla Fisher? The girl in the black dress.

They do have similar nose and mouth but everything else looks different to me.

ttirb

I don't think they look that much alike. Did you know apparently everyone has 7 look a likes in the world. There's a website where you can find yours(I can't remember what it is right now) but people have found others that look EXACTLY like them.

mscaver86

Yes I see how the look alike slightly. The one on the bottom is more tan, a little smaller and she looks a little younger. I am a woman so we tend to look at the little details a little bit more! Both women are both very beautiful to say the least.

oportosanto

They are look alike indeed, but the girl on the first picture definitely is a swimmer as she has large shoulders. Also, even if they are pretty and with nice lips, they are definitely not my type.

Kathyo82

I'm not sure. It's hard to tell without the photos side by side. They have many similarities but I don't think they are the same person.

Vinaya

I don't think they are related in any ways. They look similar because they are wearing similar make up and are giving same body pose and facial expressions

Vinaya

I don't think they are related in any ways. They look similar because they are wearing similar make up and are giving same body pose and facial expressions

It's hard to tell with their faces tilted up in an awkward position. I could definitely see how they could look similar, but I'm not sure if it's the same person or not. The reason they might look similar is due to being in the same position. It could easily be a mind trick on that part.