• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Dave Franco

aescopri

His brother, James Franco, is already an established personality in the movie industry. Not one of the overshadowed by a sibling, he has starred in many comedic movies, such as Now You See Me, Unfinished Business, and Neighbours.
He loves cats, too!

kaian

I also love cats :) Look at those bushy eyebrows and oddly-shaped lips. These are the makings of a print model. I do not find him typically good looking but he is interesting enough to catch my attention. A face that I could see on billboards and other print media

Susan

He is fairly attractive. He is not my type though but I can see how others might find him attractive. He has a very unique look.

Hottt

Most I like about him are his eyes. They are kinda dreamy and make my thoughts take a trip. I liked his acting on neighbors but was staring at his eyes most of the time. :D

Claire O

Oh my, yes! What a beautiful man. I like his sketchy, more famous brother more though, I think. James Franco is a total perv, but in a shameless way that I can't help but admire. And was stunning when he was younger:
jamesfranco.jpg

lillismommy

I think he has a unique look about him that makes him so appealing. The slightly odd shape of his lips and the way his eyes slightly squint. I can definitely see the appeal!

Hottt

This latest picture of him makes it even easier to like him! The faraway look in his eyes kind of pulls one in. It is easy to get imaginative if a guy gives you a look like that. Really cool.

Alejandra

I love James Franco. His little brother is cuter though. I love him in the movie Neighbors. He's funny like his brother, but James is funnier. I think he is going to go big in his career.

BluBird

He's so hot, even hotter than his older brother. I do wish he would corral those big beautiful eyebrows of his though. And I also wish he didn't always seem high or mentally handicapped in the acting roles I've seen of him.

dyanmarie25

I didn't know he was that guy from Now You See Me. Wow, I really do like Dave Franco now. He may not be that good-looking and smart-ass as James Franco, but he's pretty cute, and I love his eyebrows! :)