• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

David Beckham

ocx

I think one of the reasons why he is being regarded as one of the sexiest man alive is not just because of his body, he is also a good father to his kids and a really good soccer player

What do you ladies think of him?? :)

pwarbi

Well I'm not a lady, or even a female, but I think David Beckham gets a lot of undeserved criticism to be honest. As a footballer I think he was vastly overrated and he's been lucky to have had the career he's had.

But, like you say, he's an handsome guy, a good family man and I think they do make him more appealing to a lot of people who aren't just concerned about looks

AceTy31

Not bad at all. He has a great body--not crazy muscular, just a nice body. I really like the tattoos. His face is pretty good, too. Not too pretty boy, just a touch of gruffness.

Elimination

I'm a guy, and while I see the appeal in Beckham, I've always thought he was a little bit overrated (not so much as a footballer; I disagree there, he was quite good). His voice has to be pretty disappointing to most women (many have told me so anyway), but he seems like a great guy in real life.

kaian

Where is that model fit for an Armani underwear? Is it true that those campaign photos for Armani are not his? Now that he has aged a bit I still think that David still has that charisma that won by admiration.

I cannot get enough of David Beckham. I can see why women are so attracted to him. He has an amazing facial structure, a gorgeous body, and has just enough "bad boy" in him to still come off as safe. He is incredibly handsome. I wouldn't mind seeing more underwear ads featuring him.

Susan

He is hot in so many ways. He an all around nice guy and he got the looks and body to go with it. He is a great husband and father. He is an awesome athlete. He has it all going on! I seen him on Ellen and I feel in love with his personality. What a great guy!

He is hot in so many ways. He an all around nice guy and he got the looks and body to go with it. He is a great husband and father. He is an awesome athlete. He has it all going on! I seen him on Ellen and I feel in love with his personality. What a great guy!
You listed everything that all women dream of. He is just the whole entire package chalked up into one man!

rainhero

He really does have a beautiful personality and he is so nice. I think a beautiful quality in a guy is always when he is genuinely a nice person, and if he has children being a good father is amazing.

AnnaLeisa

I think he is the total package! Great looks, amazing father and very talented athlete. Wouldn't it be awesome if every man had all that to offer? Dang, I could even do without the talented athlete part if they were also genuinely nice guys who were loving and trustworthy.

sidney

For me, David Beckham is undeniably hot! Great face and well sculpted body. I also would agree that his voice doesn't sound very good. It doesn't sound manly and it sounds "tiny".

To be honest, I am not so much into David Beckham. I think he looks good and is a great athlete and all but not more than that.
Just not my type, I guess lol

NormaD

I love David Beckham. Victoria is one lucky lady. He is sexy and talented and any woman who doesn't think so needs to take a second look at the pics above. Lol...

Lisa Davis

David Beckham has a quiet style about him that I love. I'm sure it has more to do with his stylist that him as a person, but hell, at least he has the foresight to pay someone to keep him looking this hot. While I'm not really a soccer fan, many of my friends are and tell me that he's much better looking than he is a soccer player and gets way more attention for his looks than his playing. Either way, I think he's attractive, but not off-the-charts hot.

pwarbi

Another thing about David Beckham as well is that, the older he gets, he seems to change his style to suit what age he is. I think that a lot of stars male and female tend to try and cling on to their youth for to long and they can sometimes start to look a little ridiculous. With David Beckham he is maturing well and that in itself can make him even more attractive and I know people that are now finding him good looking now, when in the past they never have done.

What's not to like about David? I mean we all know that's he's the hottest athlete ever. I guess even straight guys would wanna do him :p He's become an icon and he's gotten so famous and rich now that it wouldn't matter if he quit.

He's hot. I mean, look at that body and those tattoos. But sometimes it seems like that he's mad at something when he's modeling. He looks way better with a smile on his face.

Casiox

No homo, but that guy is looking good. He's also one of the best soccers players from all around the world, it's such an important thing to clarify, indeed.