• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Gerard Way

dyanmarie25

I used to be so obsessed with the former lead singer of the band, My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way. I consider him as the sassy queen. He is really cute, isn't he?

Gerard Way has been a favorite of mine since I was about thirteen years old. I had the biggest crush on him all throughout high school. I remember meeting him in person at his wife's band's show (Mindless Self Indulgence) and swooning over how gorgeous he was in person. He has aged well and has continued to create awesome music.

AnnaLeisa

My daughter is 14 and desperately lovestruck over Gerard Way. I have to admit that I never gave him a second glance myself because I haven't listened to a lot of their music. But, in the last year or so her bedroom walls have become plastered with Gerard posters. I think my daughter has a good eye for a handsome man because he's looking pretty fine hanging all over her walls! lol

rainhero

I've heard of the band, but never actually listened to their music so I don't really know him. But nonetheless, he really is super cute. I can see how someone could become enamored with him, he's hot.

sidney

I beg to differ, lol. He looks quite plain to me. There are a lot of hotter rock band singers out there, but in my opinion he is not one of them.

rainhero

Well I dunno, lol. I haven't seen very many good looking American rockers. I did think Steven Tyler was hot, but most American rockers/bands don't look all that great.

Gerard Way grew to be a really handsome man, indeed. I loved him during their Danger Days era, especially that red hair of his. I've had a slight crush on him for ages, not that big while My Chemical Romance were a full-on emo-band, and I can't but to appreciate how good he looks nowadays. He has the right rocker-vibes that I look for in musicians that are male, along with Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.

A

artyarson

I can't believe this guy will be 40 next year. Still looks like in his early 20s. That's amazing.

xTinx

Oh my goodness! He's like one of my solid crushes in college. I fell in love with MCR then and had been singing their songs non-stop (Helena and Ghost of You). When I saw Gerard, my obsession for the band grew stronger. I like Gerard's androgynous looks. He reminds me of those Japanese animations with protagonists who look too pretty to be boys. Did you know The Used's vocalist, Bert McCracken, even went so far as to kiss him? Kyaah! That's how beautiful Gerard is.