• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hayley Williams

Jdg3536

If you're around my age, Hayley Williams may have been your teenage crush right when Paramore started getting big. They're not nearly as popular as they used to be, and Hayley keeps doing the strangest things with her hair. Somehow though, she's able to pull of these strange hairstyles more often than not. She's got a killer voice to, so props to her for being beautiful and talented. Any thoughts on her?

HAYLEY-WILLIAMS-FEATURED-IMAGE[1].jpg

Norjak71

She actually looks kind of old school I'm really loving the haircut on her. I don't know if I would classify her as hot but shes a cutie for sure.

rz3300

Well I have to say that I do not really find her too attractive. It is not because of the crazy hair or anything either, because even with brunette hair or another style I think that I would still be mildly impressed. I agree more with @Norjak71 - I could get it if you want to call her a cutie, that seems a little more accurate to me.

sidney

She is definitely goodlooking, but I think I understand why some people can't seem to see her as hot, because she exudes a wholesome image and she doesn't really dress sexily.

I've been a fan of Paramore since the video for Crushcrushcrush came out. And I've been in love with her hair ever since. It also encouraged me to dye my hair crazy colors too. There isn't a hair color that doesn't suit Heyley. Same thing with her style.

I used to have a semi-crush on her when Paramore started out, but I just hate the new direction of their music and that also puts me off her.

HepCat

She has kind of that impish looking going for her, doesn't she? Since my mum was a redheaded Irish woman and some of my early girlfriends the same, I've generally avoided said in adulthood. But, still, there is still something about the pale skin and the flaming red hair.

xTinx

She's a pretty girl and if you are into fairies or Tinker Bell vibes, then Hayley Williams is it. I like her more for her talent than for her looks, though. She's an impressive rock/emo vocalist.

pwarbi

While I do like the band Paramore and the music they make, Hayley Williams isn't really a girl that strikes me as being hot if I'm being honest. She's got more of a quirky look about her than being beautiful, and while because she makes good music some people might find her attractive just because of that, when e're just going off her looks then I think there are a lot or attractive musicians around.

oportosanto

Hayley is ok, she is pretty and everything, but she is not hot for me. First, she doesn't dress to be hot and secondly, her body doesn't seem to have the right proportions.