• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ioan Gruffudd

AceTy31

ioan.jpg
Does anyone else find him attractive? Not so much in the Fantastic Four movies, but in Forever and King Arthur, he was pretty hot. He has a rugged classiness that I just don't see in many other actors.

Destiny

Oh, yeah! I think so! But, I really like the dark hair. It's always been my thing. I totally agree with the rugged classiness!

Sadly, I'm not a big fan of Iona. I really do love the look of older men, but his look just doesn't do anything for me. I wonder if it's just the photo itself that isn't as flattering as he is in person. I love a classy looking man, so it's weird for me not to find him attractive.

Susan

I don't think this is the best picture of him. He is definitely my type. I think he is sexy in his own way.

AceTy31

I don't think this is the best picture of him. He is definitely my type. I think he is sexy in his own way.
It isn't the best picture. It was the only one I could get to load. If you find a better picture, please put it up. That would actually help.

kaian

Not the usual type of male beauty that you can find but there is something in him that would make me say he is hot.