• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Lopez vs Jennifer Aniston

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Renown for different physical assets and talents, the two Hollywood Jennifers have been fashion icons for years sashaying their way down the red carpet. Like fine wine, they seem to get better with age.

Who do you think is hotter, Jennifer Aniston, or Jennifer Lopez?

Continue reading...

dyanmarie25

Jennifer Anniston is considered to have the sexiest legs in Hollywood, or should I say, in the world. And she's aging gracefully too. However, I always have a thing for latina beauties, so I would have to go with Jennifer Lopez for this battle.

pwarbi

This is a tough one for me as I'm a fan of both, and think they're both stunning but if I had to pick one I think Jennifer Aniston just about edges it.

She doesn't seem to have changed much from her days in friends, while I think Jennifer Lopez does look like she's aged a bit more.

Sounds strange saying that as they're both still beautiful for their age.

AceTy31

Back in the 90s/early 2000s, I would have said the Borricua. Now, she's just too high-maintenance. I'd probably go with the more-down-to-earth Aniston now. Attitude has a lot to do with hotness. A hot dude/chick opens their mouth and says something rude or stupid, you start to notice all of their flaws.

tajnz

Both Jens are gorgeous but my vote would go towards Jennifer Lopez. Exotic looks and glowing, youthful skin. If I look like Lopez when I'm her age I'll be a happy woman! :)

Susan

This is a difficult one because both Jen's are very classy and beautiful. I will have to go with Jennifer Aniston though because she has always been a favorite of mine. If I could look like any celebrity she is that one I would most like to look like. She is a beautiful lady inside and out.

Chris_A

J-Lo wins this one for me once again. Aniston is really nice and all, but I`ll always prefer a Latin beauty to a blonde. Just a personal preference. :p

Hottt

Lol, the name Jennifer seems to be set aside for the beauties of the world! It is a tough decision this one, but I will go for Lopez in this case. Nothing against Aniston either just that it is Lopez who stokes my interest more.

Funky_Monkey

Jennifer Aniston for me...something really mysterious about her character, plus of course her being classy and her ageless beauty. I love J-Lo too! Ugh, it's unfair when you have to choose between two completely different personalities and beauty.

kaian

I love the Jennifer Lopez. Not every celebrity has a nice sexy curvy hips and booty. She does not age that much too.