• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Lopez

Have you realized how ageless Jennifer Lopez is? I think she is one of the hottest celebrities in Hollywood. I do admire her physic and how well she takes care of herself.

Attachments

Jennifer has aged well, that's what I like about her. She has been taking care of herself for a long time and with her genes she'll still look good in 10 years. It's nice to see celebrities that are healthy and have some meat on their bones to encourage teens to live that healthy-lifestyle.

Vinaya

I have watched Jennifer Lopez since a long time and I have been a fan ever since I recognized here. She is also one of the first woman singers that I liked listening. She has beautiful legs. She is a good actress and singer.

Vinaya

I have watched Jennifer Lopez since a long time and I have been a fan ever since I recognized here. She is also one of the first woman singers that I liked listening. She has beautiful legs. She is a good actress and singer.

Vinaya

aquaticneko

I have been a fan of her music and her for a while now. I remember when "Jenny from the Block" came out. I was obsessed with that song! However, she is aging, even if she is aging nicely. I think she needs to stop dressing like she's a young adult now and rather dress her age. I'm sure there are ways to dress her age while still looking great.

GenevB

I also noticed how she looks ageless, she seems to be forever in her late 20s even though she is well over 40. I guess that's what lots of money can do, also she takes a lot of care of herself, but the money she has earned definitely helps her to do that, by buying expensive anti aging creme, by keeping a healthy diet and by doing all kinds of massages.

rz3300

She still looks good at this age and she never really seemed to have a period where she did not look good. She has really been a star for my entire life and for that reason I can really say that I am a big fan, and I have never seen or heard of her to be anything but nice and gracious, which is something that you cannot say about everybody in the spotlight. I will certainly continue to keep an eye on what she is doing.

Susan

I think the older she gets the more beautiful she becomes. She is amazing and has so much talent, whether it's singing, dancing, acting, you name it she can do it! She is stunning and a true beauty.

Jub

You can tell she has looked after herself.
So many women (and men) need to remember how much they'd benefit from being active and taking up either the gym or sports. You age slower and are generally sexier

djole87

She did aged quite well but with a little help from the surgeon like most of them actually. I was thinking about it and her face looks like she didn't do too much on her. I am not an expert and she does look stunning. We all like the fact she is getting those curves in shape all the time. She is a great performer, a solid actress and she is so very beautiful. She is probably over 40 long time ago but still she is up there high with all the young girls that are popular now.

sidney

Most celebrities have aged well, thanks to their money and with the help of plastic surgeries, if applicable. Although J. Lo has that natural beauty and "young" look and aura that contributed to her aging gracefully.

I have always liked Jennifer Lopez even though I can imagine that in person she might seem a bit ignorant.
Sometimes people become very ignorant when they get lots of money.
Nevertheless, I think she is very beautiful for her age and is an incredible performer even my daughters like her moves and everything.

NormaD

When the higher powers were dishing out the talents, JLo was definitely at the front of the line. Beautiful body, great actress, wonderful singer - you name it, she's got it. I love JLo so much. I have always admired the way she has never let fame get to her head.

hades_leae

Have you realized how ageless Jennifer Lopez is? I think she is one of the hottest celebrities in Hollywood. I do admire her physic and how well she takes care of herself.
They all look the same when they get older because that's what make-up is supposed to make you look like. She may look damn good, but it's not natural, I still think she got an ass job.

She is thick looking on TV, but I never seen her in person so I don't have nothing to say about her body other than it's nice. I know that the TV is misleading. I love her beauty, I think she is really attractive as well, not really a good actor to me.

When she played Selena, her ass looked inflated, but I like her nonetheless.

Casiox

Well, even when she's 47 years old she definitely does not look like that age, she's one of the most successful hispanic actresses/singers in the industry, I could actually say she really is one of the hottest girls around, thumbs up for JLO this time!

rz3300

She certainly is ageless it seems like, and you can look at pictures now and from fifteen years ago and there really is not that much different, which is amazing to me. I had to return here though because I was reminded of something significant in her life that I think affected us all. Remember when she wore that green open dress to some awards show a while back? I remember everyone freaking out about it, and I all thought was how awesome it was as a young boy to almost see a naked woman on TV.

She is so attractive and toned to have had twins. I am sure being a dancer has helped, but I suspect she was also the recipient of good genes. I would, however, like to see her without any makeup.

Vinaya

Jennifer Lopez is certainly hot, too hot to be precise. I have watched her movies, when I was teens, I used to listnen to her music. She is better as a musician than an actress. Her voice is very sexy.

SirJoe

I think she sleeps in embalming fluid or at least that's what I've heard.:D
No seriously she does seem to be timeless, I really don't know what she does but she looks as good now as she did when she started her career.