• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

K-Pop Lovers?

BlueInk

VIXX is a new band that I've just started to like but I can't help but replay this and Fantasy.

I've been a Big Bang fan for like six years now. I'm a VIP but not a hardcore one. G-Dragon is probably my favorite in the group, he's gorgeous. It isn't just his looks that is makes him so appealing but this work ethic and his personality, just everything about him is attractive. Except of one thing, I don't like his smoking habit. But it's his life and I'm sure he's stressed. The rest of them are awesome to.

B2ST is another band that I really enjoy. I think the band is cute but I have a hard time finding them really attractive because they are younger than me. But they're really fun to watch.

Shine is always awesome with their dancing and their songs are so catchy. They are probablby one of my favorites. I like this one and Replay.

I'm half and half with Super Junior. There music is usually a hit or miss, but the ones I like get stuck in you head forever. I cans still sing along to most of my favorite songs even though I haven't heard it in over a year. I always had trouble remembering all of them though because there are so many plus the band breaks up into Super Junior H, M and some other letter. They have a couple guys that are really handsome but you have to pause the music videos to really see them.

Do you have a favorite k-pop band?

LadyGoldfish

Wow, nice! I really like VIXX, too. Their song "Error" is good- have you listened to that one yet? All the guys in it are so hot! One of my friends got me into kpop and I've been looking for new bands to listen to. Thanks for posting this.

Vinaya

sadly I don't listen to k-pop and I am not familiar with any of the musicians mentioned above. My favorites are Amy Winehouse and Adele.

BlueInk

Wow, nice! I really like VIXX, too. Their song "Error" is good- have you listened to that one yet? All the guys in it are so hot! One of my friends got me into kpop and I've been looking for new bands to listen to. Thanks for posting this.
Oh, I like 'Error' and I thought the music video was beautiful. I just found them. Their dancing is so synchronized. While I'm really digging Monsta X, their dance for 'Hero' is a little sloppy.

kaian

Do they need that kind of make up? I think they look more feminine than masculine. That is just my own point of view. I know to each his own but for me a man should look like a man.

BlueInk

Do they need that kind of make up? I think they look more feminine than masculine. That is just my own point of view. I know to each his own but for me a man should look like a man.
Asians tend to have smaller eyes so the eye makeup makes it easier for you to see their expressions. So kind of, yeah, they need the makeup. I don't see why some eyeliner would make them seem more feminine. We have tons of male artist who wear makeup from Marilyn Manson, KISS, Twisted Sister, Little Richard, Bowie, Robert Smith from The Cure, Motley Crue, Prince, most punk rock bands like Green Day and Fall Out Boy, and Gerard Way. All of them were men, regardless of a little eyeliner. It doesn't make you less of a man to wear makeup. Do you look down on actors wearing makeup? Bet not, so what's the difference, they're all entertainers.

I've never been a fan of k-pop, I do find some asians to be attractive enough, and some of this k-pop stars I can find attractive even if they don't look that masculine I still like them, just a few not all. I think that the fact asians are not that masculine in the first place is the big influence on these stars not looking masculine enough.

xTinx

I'm a longtime fan of Big Bang. I even went so far as to attend their concert (even if the tickets cost a fortune). They're the best Kpop artist of their generation. I'm not exactly a fan of Kpop but I do love YG Family talents from 2NE1 (so sad about their disbandment), AKMU, Ikon, Winner and Blackpink. I listen to Miss A, Sistar and indie Korean artists from time to time.