• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Katy Perry

watsadamen

Katy Perry is really hot. She is sexy in all the right places. I saw her bio film and she shared that she used to taped her b@@bs flat when she was younger.

lamanlupa

Not really a Katy Perry fan. Never liked her songs, but as far as looks go, she is one hot, beautiful animal. She's got a face that you can stare all day and not get tired of it. Her voice is typical of these era, almost every female artist nowadays sound like the other. Katy, when it comes to beauty, she's got that on tap already. She writes her own material as well, that's another set of kudos to her!

pwarbi

Not just legs to be honest, great set of something else aswell!

Facially I dint think she's that beautiful but you can't deny she's got a hot body and she's not shy in showing it off either, not to sure if that's a good thing or not?

Who am I kidding, of course it's a good thing!

Greedo

To say that I have a thing for Katy Perry is an understatement. I couldn't name you one song, but damn if she isn't smokin' hot... :D

pwarbi

I know what you mean about her music, and I'm not exactly a fan either. I am a fan of her photographs though, for obvious reasons!

DanceFan

Katy has some huge knockers. Her face is not half bad. She however lacks in the rear. That all being said I would take her out for tea and crumpets.

BluBird

She's really pretty.

However, I do think a lot of it is attributed to her make up and styling - her facial features are rather average, but it works anyway.

I think Katie Perry is gorgeous, when she has makeup on. The makeup seriously accentuates her features. Whoever her artist is, they do a fantastic job. As gorgeous as she is with all of the makeup, she does not make a very pretty woman without it. I've seen several photos of her all natural and it is drastically different.

christina26

I like Katy Perry, but I don't think she's sexy, I wouldn't call her that. I would say she's cute and has a great sense of humor, but that's it.

juno

I think Katy Perry is pretty. She has beautiful eyes and those make up commercials she does really enhance them. That's what catches my attention with her. It's all about the big colorful eyes. They are warm and still sexy. Overall, I think any guy would find her attractive.

dyanmarie25

I totally love Katy Perry! :) And yes, I definitely find her very pretty and sexy. She's not that thin, and she's not that curvy as well, just right. Plus, I do enjoy listening to her music so much.

Even though I'm frankly not really a fan of the sort of mindless, disposable bubble gum pop music that Katy Perry churns out: I cannot die that I find her stunningly gorgeous and extremely sexy! Frankly, she can do much better than her goof ball ex Russel Brand!

pwarbi

I think a lot of people don't actually find Katy Perry that nice looking but nobody can argue that she has a stunning figure and body.

While her music and maybe talent is to everyone's taste, on a site like this that is only concerned with looks, ages definitely going to be near the top of the list I would imagine.

Andy_Lothbrok

For me, Katy Perry is the hottest woman out there! I think I'd rate her above anyone else. Her figure is perfect, not too skinny, she has a pretty face and beautiful eyes. I also like her music and her videos! What I've seen of her in interviews, she seems like such a nice person too. Theres just not a bad word I can say about this woman!

Susan

She is very pretty and she got those crazy, big eyes. Her body is perfect. What woman wouldn't want to look like that? She has never been a favorite of mine but you can't deny that she is hot.

AnnaLeisa

I think Katy Perry is gorgeous! She has beautiful eyes, a perfect body and an awesome style all together. But not only that, she also has a great attitude. You can definitely tell she loves what she does and she loves making her fans happy.