• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kendall Jenner

ocx

Kendall Jenner is of course the sister of the kardashians.

Is she pretty or overrated? :D

jellybean89

She's thin and tall. I think she has excellent physique, especially for modeling, but her face just doesn't really do it for me. She looks a lot like her mother, Kris Jenner, who I also don't find very attractive. I don't know, there's just something about her face I don't really like. I think there are more attractive models in her age group, such as Gigi Hadid.

Susan

I don't find her all that beautiful. Yes she is pretty but not hot. She is also very sl*try and tries too hard to be grown up and be noticed.

Well, it's undeniable that Kendall Jenner is a beautiful woman, but it's also true that she tries way too hard to appear sexy, and Imho, that sometimes does more harm than good. She's like the Miley Cyrus of modelling.

I think she is a natural beauty. She does look a lot like her mom.
I just hope she does not follow the whole trend of plastic surgery as many of
her other family members have already done.

Vinaya

She is certainly a pretty woman.She is also damn sexy. She looks like a girl who makes boys fall for her. She seems to poses natural beauty,unless she goes under the knife, she will continue to look pretty.

I have never found Kendall very attractive. She has a gorgeous body, but her face is too slender for me. For some reason, I feel like I am attracted to faces that are rounder, because that's cuter to see. Thinner faces, in my opinion, just look more shrewd and subsequently unattractive.

Vinaya

I came back to this page to see whether there are any new photos of Kendall Jenner. She is like a woman you would want to have with you when you are going on a long bike ride.

chris88

Pretty, yes. But I definitely think she's overrated...I think that she only got the platform for modelling that she did because of her family's fame and for that reason I'm not a huge fan...