• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kim Kardashian

Greedo

I'm getting ready for a polarized response here, but try to forget about all of the other stuff and focus only on her looks.

Put me down for someone who thinks she's pretty hot.

Potatoman

On her looks only? Absolutely she's hot. Her body is absolutely incredibly but I just have some serious questions as to weather her butt is real under most of her outfits. I know she's pregnant and all but there's no way it could be this big in this photo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Greedo

On her looks only? Absolutely she's hot. Her body is absolutely incredibly but I just have some serious questions as to weather her butt is real under most of her outfits. I know she's pregnant and all but there's no way it could be this big in this photo:
Hahaha, true. It doesn't necessarily seem all that natural, does it? But I'm a fan of it all the same, hehe.

Here, let's have another look at non-pregnant Kim, for luck! :)

GentB15

Kim may had been the original and is primarily to blame for starting it all, but Kylie is certainly wearing it better these days.

lamanlupa

She has a gorgeous body no doubt. Don't like her face too much though. She's got a bod to die for that's for sure. Never been a fan of hers.

Danika

Yes, Kim Kardashian has one fantastic body and she's pretty too. I also have doubts about the one picture where her butt looks absolutely huge and not in proportion to the rest of her body. And where on earth did she get a butt like that anyway? Black women are often noted for their rounded rear ends but I don't think the Kardashian girls have any Negro blood in them, do they? What nationality are they anyway? And why on earth are they so famous? Just exactly what have they done except have a mother who married a rich business tycoon and then married a triathlon winner. And though Caitlyn is making headlines now, the Kardashian girls were big long before that scandal got loose. Just what is it about them that makes them so popular?

pwarbi

Based on looks and body alone, you can't deny that Kim Kardashian is certainly hot, it's just a shame that when you hear the name Kardashian you think of everything else aswell that goes with it.

PLP Rob

All the Kardashian nonsense aside, pre-kid Kim was one of the most beautiful, drop-dead sexy women on the planet. A few years back a buddy of mine crossed paths with her while she was walking her dog, and he told me he nearly fainted she was so damn fine. Girl was a dime in her prime.

christina26

I do think Kim Kardashian is hot, she's very feminine. I still don't know what she saw in Kanye though, but we won't talk about that right now. :D I think she might have some body parts that are fake, but overall I absolutely think she's beautiful. I've also seen a few interviews with her and she seems like a nice person.

Honestly, I've never been a great fan of hers. I really don't like her face, (with that ever-present holier-than-thou look). And her body, though it is undeniably attractive, looks very, very fake to me. Healthy curves are always good, but that butt? It may as well have 'silicon water bag' written on it. o_O

Susan

Even though I am not a fan of her or any of the Kardashians for that matter. I can't deny that she is a beautiful woman. She has a beautiful face and a very nice body. She wears those bikinis well. She is curvy and very feminine. I too have no idea what she see in Kanye. She could do so much better.

pwarbi

The Kardashian's certainly take a lot of stick, but while a lot of people say they bring it on themselves, I think a lot of it is just brought about by people being jealous of what they've got.

If people saw a picture of her and they didn't know who she was, they'd say she is stunning based on looks alone, so the fact she's a Kardashian shouldn't make any difference in my opinion.

ACSAPA

She's gorgeous and has a great, curvy body. Although I detest her TV show and I'm not a fan of her family, I think she has a beautiful face.

Here are some positive things that I'll say about the Kardashians, even though I don't like their work. :
They are major sex symbols in America without being super skinny or blonde ,so that's different.
And they made a lot of curvier brunette girls feel better about themselves, including Demi Lovato ,who formerly used to have an eating disorder but learned to like her body after seeing more thickset celebrities like Kim K. and J Lo rocking their curvy frames.

The Kardashian's certainly take a lot of stick, but while a lot of people say they bring it on themselves, I think a lot of it is just brought about by people being jealous of what they've got.

If people saw a picture of her and they didn't know who she was, they'd say she is stunning based on looks alone, so the fact she's a Kardashian shouldn't make any difference in my opinion.
^ This. It's not they garner such hatred because they're not beautiful and still get all the media attention, it's because they did practically nothing to get so famous (except maybe Kim, 'leaking' the sex tape certainly took some 'work').

ACSAPA

Kim may had been the original and is primarily to blame for starting it all, but Kylie is certainly wearing it better these days.

I do agree that Kylie and Kendall Jenner have grown into beautiful women. They're prettier than a couple of the older sisters (namely Khloe and Kourtney). Kim is still arguably the prettiest one in the Kardashian/Jenner family. Kendall is a model and Kylie is now a public figure. Oh, the weird things that time does. I never thought those two would become like this when they were younger. Still, they're lovely girls and I'd say they're on par with Kim.

Although she's beautiful, it's really difficult for me to actually appreciate them as people considering the fact that they have almost no reason to have become famous. Maybe because they're attractive, or maybe because there's some overarching scheme of how it was someway engineered. Either way, still hot, but could lay off the makeup once and a while.

dyanmarie25

I think Kim Kardashian is pretty, and absolutely yes, she's got a gorgeous body. I don't like the fact that her butt is too huge for her body frame, but she still manages to look good nevertheless.

sidney

Kim is certainly hot, way hotter than Khloe and Kourtney, but I am wondering if her butt is real? On some pics she looks good as well even without make-up, so you gotta give the girl some credit. I think Kylie is trying to upstage her by getting all those plastic surgeries. Just look at her lips, she had that done to make it look more "pouty"!

Kim is certainly hot, way hotter than Khloe and Kourtney, but I am wondering if her butt is real? On some pics she looks good as well even without make-up, so you gotta give the girl some credit. I think Kylie is trying to upstage her by getting all those plastic surgeries. Just look at her lips, she had that done to make it look more "pouty"!
Nope, those volleyballs aren't 'real' so as to speak. If you look at some of the pictures before she underwent massive plastic surgeries in almost every exposed (and according to the rumors, some unexposed ;)) part of her body, the difference is simply mind-blowing. It's just amazing what modern medicine can do to a person, at least in the looks department.

pwarbi

Nope, those volleyballs aren't 'real' so as to speak. If you look at some of the pictures before she underwent massive plastic surgeries in almost every exposed (and according to the rumors, some unexposed ;)) part of her body, the difference is simply mind-blowing. It's just amazing what modern medicine can do to a person, at least in the looks department.
I think it does bring into question the argument about plastic surgery, and if a person should be passed as hot, even though it's not all natural.

For me it doesn't really make a difference, I look at her and I think she's hot, others don't like the fact she's had help to look like that, and I can see their point to.