• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miley Cyrus vs Pamela Anderson

Susan

This is like comparing apples and oranges. They are so different in so many ways. Miley is much younger then Pamela. Pamela was beautiful in her early years but is now old and worn out looking. Miley was a beautiful young girl but now she is slitting and just odd. I couldn't choose one.

kaian

I would have to choose Pamela Anderson. She is so womanly the type most guys would love. Miley is just not the type of tomboy that I would like

dyanmarie25

This is a very unlikely battle because they are just way too different from each other. Well, since Miley has now returned to her old self, I would be voting for her. I haven't really liked Pamela Anderson.

pwarbi

I'd have to vote for Pamela Anderson aswell as while I'm not really a huge fan, I really don't see the attraction of Miley Cyrus at all.

Miley might be the most natural but in my opinion I just don't find anything about her attractive, and that's not even taking into account her music!

hg088

I'd have to vote for Pamela Anderson aswell as while I'm not really a huge fan, I really don't see the attraction of Miley Cyrus at all.

Miley might be the most natural but in my opinion I just don't find anything about her attractive, and that's not even taking into account her music!
I think Pam is way hotter but lets be honest. Shes not all that natural either.

Miley Cyrus was way hotter here. However, seeing the condition that she is in now, I would definitely saying Pamela Anderson is much more attractive. Miley Cyrus really has gone down the deep end.

hg088

Miley Cyrus was way hotter here. However, seeing the condition that she is in now, I would definitely saying Pamela Anderson is much more attractive. Miley Cyrus really has gone down the deep end.
Pamela has always been hotter IMO. If you match them both at the same age, Pamela would still be hotter.

Yeah. I think that a lot of general attractiveness has to do with not only how they look, but their deeds and attitude. And let me tell you...Miley isn't really someone who has done attractive deeds...

Pamela has always been hotter IMO. If you match them both at the same age, Pamela would still be hotter.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I think that while both looked amazing that Miley was slightly more attractive here. I guess it doesn't really matter now that she has gone down the deep end though.

Yeah. I think that a lot of general attractiveness has to do with not only how they look, but their deeds and attitude. And let me tell you...Miley isn't really someone who has done attractive deeds...
I feel the same way too. I think that attractiveness isn't only physical but only mental. It is the combined value of both of those things that makes someone truly attractive and to be honest I don't find a woman with a strap-on around her waist to be too attractive.

Andy_Lothbrok

Miley looks OK in that pic, but I cant help thinking about how she looks now with the short hair and clothes she wears... She's just gone over the top with the slutty / arty look I believe. Pam Anderson is classic and takes me back to my school days!

rainhero

Despite her behavior now I have always liked Miley and thought she was simply beautiful so I would cast my vote to her. Pamela is very pretty too, but in terms of personality and all I have always liked Miley. At the moment she's just going through a terrible phase that a lot of young celebrities do or have been through.

Wow, I think Pamela looks pretty in that picture, just way different from how she looks now. But I've been a fan of Miley Cyrus since she was in Hannah Montana. This is a tough one...hmmm...I'd say Pamela is hotter especially judging by that picture. But if you compare them now, I'd say Miley is hotter. Yeah, I'm confused as well, lol. Maybe if you put them in the same age, then I'll say Pamela is hotter. But I still love Miley.:)