• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Most Beautiful Victoria's Secret Angels/Model

Tong Hua

This is my first time to watch a Victoria's Secret fashion show and I would say that I enjoyed it even if I'm not that interested with models and fashion. I think it's the fact that they invite famous personalities to grace their fashion show and singers to perform. I really enjoyed the performance of Selena Gomez and so far, I have my favorite models too. I love Taylor Hill, Yumi Lambert and Bridget Malcolm. How about you, guys?

fd3a78799d1e1df26ab02e5854fb3850.jpg

TAYLOR HILL

tumblr_nxu041LzVQ1ukk63fo1_500.jpg

YUMI LAMBERT

BRIDGET MALCOLM​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tong Hua

By the way, I also love Josephine Skriver and Behati Prinsloo.

JOSEPHINE SKRIVER

rs_634x931-140724080927-634.2.Behati-Prinsloo-The-Edit.jl.072414.jpg

BEHATI PRINSLOO​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinaya

I watch Victoria Secret shows on Fashion TV. When I was in teens I used to watch Victoria Secret show every day, and now as I am growing older, I am watching less. The Victoria Secret model that I cannot forget is Hidi Klum. I don't know if she is still walkin on the run way.

Susan

Behati Prinsloo is very hot. She is so down to earth looking and just a natural beauty.
I really like her look and the way that she presents herself.

Tong Hua

Behati Prinsloo is very hot. She is so down to earth looking and just a natural beauty.
I really like her look and the way that she presents herself.
I love her too. She seemed down to earth and is proud of her african heritage. She looks smart too.

thedeatheater1410

I have never really liked Victoria Secrets' models. All of them are way too skinny and many of them don't even look that hot. I used to like Heidi Klum a few years ago but even she doesn't fancy me anymore compared to playboy or sports illustrated models. Heck even The Sun's Page 3 models are better then them. Now I don't have anything against the lingerie chain but their models are way too perfectionists.

Bridget Malcolm that OP posted definitely has to be at top of my list. She is absolutely stunning and she is definitely comfortable with her body. A true beauty!

These new Victoria's Secret models are not as pretty as the old ones. My all-time favorite was Miranda Kerr, it's really unfortunate that she quit. Adriana Lima is probably the one that I still kind of check out and wait to see on a runway, along with Candice Swanepoel. They're both really pretty women, even thought they are really thin, but what can you do. Models are meant to look like stick-figures in the industry but I think Victoria's Secret angels are not that thin if you compare a normal runway model and them. They're thin by healthy ways, which is considered beautiful by normal people.

My all-time favourite Victoria's Secret angel would have to be Miranda Kerr. Even though she's not a Victoria's Secret angel now, I still admire her and try to be updated with her. I still think she's one of the prettiest and sexiest and humblest angel ever.

Then, with the newer ones, I love Yumi Lambert as well. She has some Asian origin, she's half Japanese and that makes her look so exotic. But at the same time, she's charming and young-looking. I adore such looks on a woman, as with Miranda Kerr's never-aging beauty.

DiamondDave

I like Yumi Lambert and give her a 10/10. Too bad chicks at my school don't dress like that on those chilly winter days! Is she Eurasian? She seems to have a Japanese look to her.

sidney

Of all the photos posted here, I would go for Taylor Hill. She seems to be the hottest one among the bunch. The rest of the models don't really look that nice.