• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

New feature I would love to see. Being able to sort by date uploaded.

xdb269

I wish it was easier to browse the various girl's pictures. Instead of being only being able to see the pictures sorted base on its rating. It would be nice to see them in the order they were uploaded so it would be easier to go back and find duplicates or to make sure you are not about to upload a duplicate. A girl who has 100 or even maybe 200 pictures you can do it without too much trouble. Even up to maybe 500 pictures it is doable but difficult. But past that it is very difficult to go back and find a duplicate because the order is not the same as before.

Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, Steph Raynor, Nina Agdal, Rachel Cook and many others with high pic counts have a lot of duplicates. And it would be nearly impossible to find them with out being able to keep the picture order straight and the same as the last time you check or when you see one you know is not the same one as you saw before. I used to visit a site similar to this that had that feature.

You would also would be able to easily see the most recent pictures uploaded and that would be a nice feature as well.

NOTE: This is a cross post, I should have started this thread under this heading, and I wanted to make it easier for others to find this discussion by putting it under the proper heading. And I needed to do a better job of proofreading what I'm proposing.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
I can run a process that looks for dupes, no point in doing it manually. If you think a girl has a lot of dupes just report one of her pictures and say we need to search for dupes on her

xdb269

I don't think that process always works. The ones I report are because I stumble upon them. It is too time consuming to go back and find one after you stumble upon a dup.

But again, a sort by date uploaded would allow be nice, so you can see what has been uploaded since the last time you visited the site.