• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nicki Minaj

joshposh

Sorry but this girl fails on so many levels. Look at her without the make up. She was came out from back stage to do a sound check, and surprise!!! She belongs on the set of the Walking Dead.

I think that when she does have on makeup that she looks very pretty. She has come a long way since she started proforming. I remember all the crazy outfits that she would wear and I just hated them. I always thought that she didn't look good. I think that she looks much better one with normal outfits.

pwarbi

I have to admit I've never really been a massive fan of Nicky Minaj either. A lot of people say she's pretty but I genuinely don't see it.

Even when she is wearing make up she looks fake, as if she's trying to hard and that's always put me off to be honest.

kaian

I am used to seeing and identifying her as the girl with a light pink lipstick. If I see that color I would refer to it as Nicki Minaj pink. This photo shown here is better with her black hair that certainly goes well with her outfit and her body. Her skin color is gorgeous too as it makes her look fit and sexy

Mz.DTL

I really don't care if she looks like walking dead" or a crazy barbie, as long as she makes my ears satisfied. I am a big fan, but not a crazy fan, I just like her persona. To be in the music industry, you have to a spontaneous quality that sets you from every other individual, and Nicki Miniaj has that.

joshposh

Considering that this forum is about how a person looks, these pictures are prudent. She makes great music but if this was a music only forum, then that's all we'll be talking about. This place is about looks, and she looks like crap.

pwarbi

Aswell as not liking how she looks, I also can't stand her music either just to clear that side of things up aswell.

Even if I was a big fan of her music though, it can't alter the fact that she isn't pretty, going off the pictures posted on here. And that's what the forums about at the end of the day.

Elisa

Her music is shit, and she looks like a piece of plastic, no offence Nicki, but that's true and honesty sometimes hurts.

GenevB

I never liked her music, never liked her face, but I have to admit that after all the surgeries she went trough, she has a really good looking body. I'd give her 100/10 for the body.

lamanlupa

Everybody is prettier with make-up. Her body is really beautiful though, especially her ass. I don't see her as structurally unsound, her music is so-so though. Not really what I'll call music.

juno

I think Nicky Minaj can put her self together well. She accentuates her uniqueness with funky looks, rather than trying to be the pretty glamorous celebrity. I'm no a big fan of Minaj because it is not my type of music, but she has managed to establish herself as a top celebrity and I don't think it is for her looks. As for her look without make-up, well I think anybody can look bad after a long day of hard work, late at night without make-up on. I think celebrities have to work hard to keep their look fresh because they put in late nights performing under harsh lights.

mscaver86

I think Nicki Minaj is a normal looking person. I live in Atlanta and I see woman that look like her and better than her all the time! I am not taking anything from her I would give her body a 9 and her face a 6.

dyanmarie25

Her songs are really catchy, but they lack some sort of essence. I am not a huge fan of her, but yeah, I think she's pretty only if she starts wearing less make-up, and acts more natural.

MarB

I’m sorry but NO. Nicki Minaj is not cute, is not pretty and we can’t even say her inner beauty helps her. Sorry but I vote no for Nicki Minaj because she’s missing many things. To start with she’s way too short. Ok, ok there are others short girls who are pretty but not her. She looks awful without makeup, she has chicken legs and huge hips and her body is completely disproportionate.

BluBird

She's alright I guess. I mean I don't think she's a natural beauty, piles on way too much make up even when she's trying to go for a more sedated look.

DanceFan

Everything plastic. I don't think she deserves to be on this website. I guess as men we are conditioned to look at a big butt and boobs and think it's automatically attractive. She looked nothing like this a few years ago. Shows you that money can't buy everything.

christina26

I must admit I didn't like her at all in the beginning. She was too much for me, too fake, too over the top and her rapping irritated me a lot. Now that I've seen different sides of her, I like her a bit more. I hated the way her hair color always got changed in the beginning because I really think black suits her better than anything else. It makes her look more feminine and sexy. I do feel that real beauty is natural beauty and I honestly don't know if there's anything natural about her.