• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nina Agdal

oportosanto

Sometimes I wish I was a model to have this life, getting paid to be in a paradise like this is not for anyone, you need to be born looking... like this! :)

Susan

Wow that is quite the swimsuit but then again if I had a body like that I would have no problem wearing something like that.
If you got it you may as well flaunt it.

oportosanto

lol yeah, not exactly a swimsuit, but definitely catchy for the eye. Either cases it's a stunning body in a paradise location, so awesome picture and model!

Vinaya

When I see models like this one and the place like this, I wish I had been a fashion photographer. As a fashion photographer I would be surrounded by hot girls and I would be visiting beautiful places.

oportosanto

I am just sorry I have never seen one of these swimsuits in the beaches I go to, it would definitely be a nice extra.

Casiox

I really wish it was as easy as it sounds, you have to pass through a ton of adversities in order to reach that level. She's gorgeous, indeed.

Vinaya

Does anyone actually wear this kind of swimsuit and go to the swimming pool or a beach? Perhaps this are only worn by models who go to their private pool.Or perhaps this swimsuits are just for the purpose of taking pictures.

oportosanto

I really wish it was as easy as it sounds, you have to pass through a ton of adversities in order to reach that level. She's gorgeous, indeed.
That's true, we need to work to get a body like that, it's not easy and natural as some might think, but the outcome is candy to our eyes.

pwarbi

I might be one of only a few people in the world that thinks this, but I don't really see what the attraction is when it comes to Nina Agdal. I've heard loads of people saying that she is stunning but personally I don't think she is all that good looking and while she might have a nice body, I don't think her looks and body are anything special and I wouldn't put her down as one of the hottest women in the world like a lot of people do.