• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nina Agdal

Pablo Diaz

I've been obsessed with her on instagram. She's one of the few models I follow that makes me get reallyexcited when she posts a picture. I honestly think there's not one bad picture of her. The things I like the most about her are her smile and hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Susan

She is very pretty. I love her look. I don't find that she smiles all that often in pictures even though she has a great smile. She seems to go more for the serious look which she really pulls off well.

hafiz93

Nina Agdal is a very beautiful women. There's quite a number of her naked photoshoots online and I find that she has a really fine body with a pretty face. She's probably one of my favorite model right now.

oportosanto

She is tall and beautiful, but it's not my sort of beauty. I prefer something less distant, she has the elite look on her face and posture.

Vinaya

wow, she is so beautiful. She has a wonderful curvy body, which is in perfect symmetry. She is hot and sexy. She can charm anyone.