• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

One Direction

Tong Hua

I've been a fan of these boys since the beginning. I was sad when Zayn left but still supported the group. I noticed that their music is getting better. I love their latest album better than the rest even if Zayn is no longer in the group. They're going to be on a hiatus now but they're not breaking up. Who else is a fan of One direction here?

I'm also a fan, not a staunch one though but the group was carefully and strategically selected. They are so gifted it is hard to notice one of the members was missing. I hope they stay together for a long time; music groups always have the tendency of falling apart especially when they start as young people.

nataliemaza

I'm not too big a fan of their music, but Louis and Harry are quite good looking. And I'm not even normally into guys, especially with long hair, but they rock it.

I can say that I do like them. I'm not a fan of their music or anything, I don't listen to them, I even don't like boy bands, but one direction I can say I like them how they look, I find them attractive enough, they sure are good looking.

xTinx

Honestly, these guys are overrated. They look cute but gorgeous - I don't really think so. Their legions of fans can be a tad bit violent sometimes. I don't hate their music but their songs aren't meant for someone of my ilk. My character is not pop-oriented. I'm not sure whether I'm glad they're on hiatus but I'm glad they're pursuing different paths because that means they'd be able to develop individually.

pwarbi

When it comes to one direction, while there's no doubt that they have a lot of young, female, teenage fans, I'm not sure that they can be considered good looking in a natural way, if that makes sense? They are a commercial, put together pop band that have become famous in the 'teenage heart throb' mould, and I would imagine that when they start to get older and age, they will soon be forgotten about and replaced by the next new manufactured pop band to come along.