• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Paige Hathaway

Susan

She is very pretty and has a nice body. I like her hair. She has freaky looking eyes. They look right through you.

fcuco

She has more than just a "nice" body, she is a fitness athlete, her body is insane, comparable to Michelle Lewin, you can tell she worked really hard for it. She was accused of using photoshop yet her unedited snaps confirm that she looks like that indeed.

janemariesayed

I like Paige Hathaway. She does have quite a large following and is very attractive. She has a great body even if she does have piercing eyes. I wouldn't rate her as the hottest of all time though. I would probably give her a score of seven.

Vinaya

Paige Hathaway, a Fitness Model? I don't think I have seen her or even heard about her. However, I must say she has a great body ( of course she is a Fitness Model). She looks fit and healthy, however, I don't see any sexiness in her. She is not beautiful either. But then this is just my opinion.

bms00

I'd say she's more of a model than an athlete. To be an athlete you need to play a sport other than just working out. She's definitely good looking, even though I don't really go for the totally muscular type.