• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Paul Walker

AnnaLeisa

We suffered such a great loss when Paul Walker passed away. he was so very talented, handsome and seemed to be a genuine person anyone would want to know. And those eyes, just wow. RIP Handsome, you are terribly missed.
images.jpg
gty_paul_walker_ll_131130_16x9_992.jpg
paul-walker-accidente2_1.jpg

Susan

He was amazing in so many ways. He was a great actor. He helped so many charities and he had an awesome personality. On top of all the he was gorgeous. Those eyes were amazing. Losing him was such a tragic, God rest his soul. So sad.

Vinaya

I was not a fan of Paul Walker but I think he was a good actor. I stopped watching Fast and Furious after he opt out from the series. When he was back, I watched the movie again. Paul Walker was a good looking guy.

kaian

Those eyes of Paul Walker are so fierce I just want to look at them all the time. His nice lean and fit body is just a bonus for me. There is something in his gaze that drives me tongue-tied every time I watch him on screen.

pwarbi

Paul Walker was not only an handsome guy and a excellent actor, he was also one of the good guys of Hollywood, and there's not a lot of them around anymore.

Only after he passed away have stories come out about him trying to lead a normal life the best he could, despite his fame, and he'd be more than happy to chat to fans, especially about cars and racing while he was just sat having a coffee, and he was just an all round nice guy who is sorely missed.

I've not heard one other actor or director have one bad word to say against him, and alive or dead, that's pretty unique, especially in the movie industry.

Paul Walker was handsome indeed. He was such a great actor and it's sad that the world lost another young person. I didn't really follow his career outside Fast and Furious but I only heard good stuff about him - it was rare to see him on a magazine that talked about stupid stuff celebrities had done. To be honest, I kind of wish they wouldn't film any more Fast and Furious films now that he's gone. It won't be the same now.

aquaticneko

I was never a true fan of Mr Paul Walker. Indeed, I did think he was precious eye candy, and I have only watched a few of the fast and furious movies,but I had a huge human sized poster of him in one of the movies and I would stare at it each night. From what I watched of him, he was an excellent actor and a big risk taker, which I think, ultimately got him in the end. He had a good reputation among the fast and furious community and that song dedicated to his passing makes me tear up each time I hear it just knowing another great actor has gone by us.

I think his most exquisite feature is his eyes! Oh My God! I could stare into those deep pools of blue all day long.

sidney

Yes, it is indeed tragic that he is now gone, he is such a huge loss to the entertainment industry. I was never a fan, and I never watched any of The Fast And The Furious movies, I watched him in the movie 8 Below, and yes, he did look good.

dyanmarie25

His passing was really heartbreaking. He wasn't only a handsome man, but he was also a kindhearted person.

He had gorgeous eyes, by the way.

obliviousme

I wasn't exactly a big fan of his but I did watch a few of fast and furious movies, and he was excellent in it. He seems to be good person, very private about his personal life and i do respect celebrities who keep a part of themselves private, instead of showing it all Kardashian style. His death was tragic, a big loss to the industry.

He does have cute eyes and beautiful smile. But I would not say he is hot. He is just not my type.
However, I have a lot of friends who are totally into him and would say he is the hottest guy out there.