• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Regina Hall

I admire everything about this lady; she is beautiful, cool and calm. She is hot, naturally talented and has good features.

What do you think about Regina Hall?

rh.jpg

rh2.jpg

NormaD

I agree. She's very pretty and funny but I don't consider her to be 'hot'. She's a truly great actress though and I love most of her movies.

Susan

She has the great looks, an awesome personality and a talented actress. She is definitely the full package.

Casiox

Well, I personally think that she does not look as attractive as you say she does, she looks really good but I would say she is not the kind of girl I would like whatsoever, I would give her a 6/10 if that was the case, she looks fine, has a great personality and she's also talented but is not on my list of the hottest girls, that is my opinion though.

hades_leae

Sorry to say, but her beauty is just so-so for me. She's not that attractive, but she ain't that ugly either.
She lost it for me to, she looked sexy as hell when she played Candy in "The Best Man". I love watching her act though, she is really funny. You should see her in scary movie 1-3, not the rest...the last 2 sucked shit.

Norjak71

Yeah I have to say shes just average to me. Shes definitely not ugly but not someone I would call drop dead gorgeous either. Kerri Washington though, now she is beautiful.

sidney

She lost it for me to, she looked sexy as hell when she played Candy in "The Best Man". I love watching her act though, she is really funny. You should see her in scary movie 1-3, not the rest...the last 2 sucked shit.

So there was a time that she was totally hot? I gotta see that one! Because judging by her pics here, she just looks really average.

Vinaya

I admit, I have never seen her, did not know about her. I might appear harsh, however, she does not look beautiful to me, she is not sexy either. She is an average girl that no one notices except her boyfriend.