• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Tanya Burr vs Natalie Portman

Lisa Davis

To me, this one is a no-brainer. Natalie Portman is an extremely elegant and talanted actress. She blows the competition away. She really has such a sense of style and plays some of the sweetest roles ever. I love her in "Where the Heart Is" with Ashley Judd. She's such a doll in that movie! I still watch it occasionally even though it is like 16 years old now.

sidney

True, there really is no such competition among these two. They should have pitted Natalie against a more established and good-looking actress. Natalie is one of the beauty and brains actresses in Hollywood.

SirJoe

For me this isn't a comparison, Natalie all the way. She has everything looks and a great mind. She's the sort of girl that you couldn't help but stare at but you would still listen to her because she would have something interesting to say.

foolsgold

Why is this even a question? Natalie Portman is a sexy goddess and she's got the brains to go with that as well. She's a multilingual, brainy actress who has proven time and time again that she is beautiful and talented in whatever role. Tanya Burr does videos on Youtube and whilst pretty and an influencer as well, Natalie is just lightyears away in terms of overall hotness.

kaian

Natalie is my winner on this battle. She carried her simple dress well and that curly hair too. I think she looks hot with a few pounds on in my own opinion

hades_leae

I agree with @Lisa Davis and @sidney there's no competition here. Natalie Portman is a very attractive and talented person even when she is least dressed. So my conclusion would be that she wins this battle hands down.
I laughed so hard when I saw Tanya. I don't mean to knock her, but there is no competition there. Natalie has the softest voice to me. I like all her movies, especially when she played Padme in Star Wars. Her beauty can't be matched, her face has great tone, she also has a cute body. I can imagine myself staring at her face for quite sometime if she was near me. She has class and I really like that.

rz3300

I have always had a little thing for Natalie Portman, so I have to give her the edge here. It is closer than I thought that it would be going in, just given my bias towards Natalie, but in the end I was correct in my assumption. I do like her movies too, which I think adds to it for me.