• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Kinney

Susan

I think he is so hot and he has an awesome smile. I was really surprised when I found out his fiance is Lady Gaga. I really like him on Chicago Fire. He is a hottie.

Attachments

AceTy31

He has really nice eyes. I like his smile, too. It's a very open, friendly smile. It's nice to see that amidst the fake celebrity smiles.

BluBird

He's very good looking, it's his stare face that's off. He always looks repulsed at what he's looking at.

pwarbi

While I'm not judging anybody, well, maybe I am a little, but I was also surprised to find out that he was dating lady gaga. I'm not saying that she's bad looking, but I couldn't really picture them two together to be honest as a celebrity couple.

Obviously we don't know much about their relationship and if it works then good luck to them, it just seems like a bit of an odd combination for me.

kaian

He looks like someone I know and that made him even more desirable for me. I particularly like the color of his eyes and how fierce they appear on cam. I do not find him extremely handsome but I would go crazy about this guy