• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Swift

Greedo

I have to admit that I wasn't a fan at first, but she's definitely grown more and more beautiful as her career progressed over the years.

What do you think? Yes, or no?

GentB15

Too much paint if you ask me.
If I may criticize further she needs to actually put on some weight. Her arms, legs, hips, everything is a straight line.

Hottt

Taylor does look amazing! Age is certainly doing her good as she still looks good after the years. I love the flawless skin and great body most.

Tehonenonly

I find my opinion of her to constantly change based on what appearance choices she has made that day. That being said,the red hair she had for the Bad Blood video takes the cake for me. While fake, she looked absolutely stunning with it in my eyes.

pwarbi

Taylor Swift is a tricky one for me aswell, as I have to admit I can't stand her music, and in a few interviews I've seen, she hasn't come across as the nicest or most genuine person either. Having said that though, there's definitely something about her when it comes to her looks, and while she might not be everybody's taste, you can't say she isn't attractive.

Susan

I have never been a fan f Taylor Swift. I don't like her music and seeing her on interviews she die come across as all that nice of.a person. She certainly has gotten more beautiful with age and she has grown into her tall, lanky body.

lamanlupa

Well, she is stunner, no doubt about that. She looks like a doll and her tunes are catchy to say the least. She is talented and writes her own material, you gotta give props for that. I'm not much of a fan, not much into country music, but she is good,

Funky_Monkey

Taylor Swift has definitely captured the hearts of the younger crowd (which gives you all the hint I'm not so young anymore, lol). She has defined the music of her generation. If I were still in my 20's I would definitely be into her music. I can see why, because her initial albums were very heartfelt and the lyrics are relatable to many people. Lucky she stuck to that genre first so she was able to gain a huge following. The music she's doing now are more experimental and trendy that's why many people are probably wondering what genre she's really following.

Isabbbela

I absolutely love Taylor Swift. I can see some people in here or not a fan, and I can see why. All of that sweetness and the overly pop songs may not be everybody's cup of tea. Also, as GentB15 mentioned, she is a little bit skinny and this is the one thing I fear for when seeing her as a role model for younger kids.
With all of that said, her songs are incredible, she's the smartest and most talented person of her generation, she has vision, and until someone proves it wrong, she is the sweetest and kindest person alive!

BluBird

She's really pretty yes. But not outstandingly so.

I think a lot of her appeal is that girl next door look of hers.

Taylor Swift has always screamed "elegance" to me. She has very natural features and I'm willing to bet she'd be just as gorgeous without the makeup. Over the years, she has seemed to grow more and more beautiful. She is very cute and has an innocent look. That's something I've always found attractive.

dyanmarie25

Absolutely yes! I have loved her before, but I love her even more now. She's still pretty cute, but she now has got the angst.

Elimination

She's not ugly, but I don't find her very pretty, not do I think she has a great body (she's a bit skinny and seriously flat), but she has some charm... I think it's, like others have pointed out here, that girl-next-door type of thing.
I do despise her music, though.

thash1979

I remember hearing and seeing this girl when she first came out in country music! Wow was she young and wholesome. Now all grown up, she is on fire with the versatility she has with her music. Not only topping the country music charts, but the pop charts as well. She is a true artist. I hope she stays on top for awhile. What a great role model!

Andy_Lothbrok

If you were in your 20's you'd be into her music @Funky_Monkey ? Im in my 30's and still crank it up! Maybe its her looks that draw me to the music as well, because Dam! She if gorgeous! There's not much I wouldn't do if she asked!

Vinaya

I always thought her fantastic. When Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift both were nominated as new artist in MTV Music awards,I was crossing my fingers for Taylor Swift, however, when Gaga own, I felt very sad.

Taylor Swift is definitely a very attractive woman. Not only that, she is highly responsible, respectable and she has a good work ethic. All of these things combined make Taylor Swift very appealing, definitely.

Yeah, I suppose she's attractive. She also has a fairly respectable status unlike certain other competing artists. I think she rocks the traditional American woman look pretty well. The only thing I don't appreciate about her is the subject matter of her songs, but obviously that's subjective.

AnnaLeisa

At one time, I was not a fan of Taylor Swift at all. But, I have to say her music has greatly matured and I enjoy it more than I used to. As for her looks, she is pretty enough, but she is so terribly skinny. I think she would be just beautiful if she gained a few pounds.

GenevB

I find my opinion of her to constantly change based on what appearance choices she has made that day. That being said,the red hair she had for the Bad Blood video takes the cake for me. While fake, she looked absolutely stunning with it in my eyes.

She have the looks, I must admit to that, but I wouldn't take a girlfriend, on overall, like her. All the she has are the looks, she looks like a devious angel, beautiful, and that's all. Gorgeous eyes, blonde hair, but a very very bad attitude, she hasn't been able to keep any man so far and that should give us a lot to think about her personality. Also, she became famous over songs she had written about her exes, her looks won't ever compensate for that.