• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Theo James

Even though he has been in other things before Divergent, he is amazing. I mean he is amazing at what he does and he is also hot. He is another one of my favorite actors right now. I'm not a huge fan of the Divergent movies, but I'll watch them to see him in them..

kaian

I love his eyes. The way they were closely set together gives him a character that makes him look interesting. To add to that his nice wide neck and angular face gives him that virile appeal. I must say he is hot

I love his eyes. The way they were closely set together gives him a character that makes him look interesting. To add to that his nice wide neck and angular face gives him that virile appeal. I must say he is hot
I never noticed the things that you just said, but now I totally do. I have to say that I do agree with you. The way he's built, he is quite hot.

Susan

He is very sexy. I love his eyes too and I never noticed the thing about his neck before but I do now. He has a whole lot of shortness going on.

tajnz

His body is pretty close to perfection. I must admit he has a nice back and shoulders and a handsome face to boot. He's one of those guys who catches my attention at first glance, whereas some men I find better looking as time passes.

AceTy31

He's a good-looking guy. I really can't say hot. To me, he's a bit "dime-a-dozen" pretty boy. I like a face with character. I can see the appeal, though.

juno

Theo James is just good looking. His face alone makes you melt and he doesn't need anything else. He has this charismatic appeal to him. I have to admit, that he has that pretty boy face, but that is what I like about him.