• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Throwback

AceTy31

Tyson.jpg
tyrese.jpg

I know this is going back in time a bit, but I have a little hottie battle of my own. When I was in school, my sister and I used to argue about who was hotter: Tyrese Gibson (just Tyrese back then) or Tyson Beckford. I don't want to name my favorite because I don't want to bias it. I just want other opinions.

Susan

Well that is so hard to choose because in my book both of them are incredibly hot!!
If I had to choose...this is so hard....hmmmmmmm....I think I would have to go with Tyson Beckford.

Hottt

Those guys are both steaming hot! I would go for Tyson anyhow as he has more appeal between the two. It is difficult to decide between the two anyway as they are both hot in a way.

kaian

I had been seeing Tyson Beckford ever since I was young. He has not changed one bit he is still hot and I like those eyes. I think this is the first time I am seeing an African American guy with chinky eyes. Isn't that interesting? I love Tyson more than any other male supermodels. Tyson = HOT