• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Want to make some cash by looking at hot babes?

sidney

It seems a bit hard to earn money in here, especially when 1,000 points = 0.11 cents only.. Has anyone in here made substantial money from the site?

Vinaya

When I am posting on this site, I don't consider about my points that is convertible money. I only think about fun in posting. By the way I find this forum very entertaining because I get to see and know about hotties.

hzan

They should lower the amount of points needed to get just a few cents, it's time consuming.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
It seems a bit hard to earn money in here, especially when 1,000 points = 0.11 cents only.. Has anyone in here made substantial money from the site?
Depends on what you consider substantial. It's actually not that hard to rack up points once you start to own a bunch of pictures. The more pictures you have, the easier it is to earn points.

I see some of you guys are racking up a lot of hits on the babesrater or nude shots. Is there another site similar to stumbleupon or myawesomelinks that you are using to get so many views?

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
All the Amanda Cerny views are coming from Google search. For some reason, Google has been giving us a decent amount of traffic to here page. Janine Habeck make sense because she is our current #1.

Helga Lovekaty has also been getting decent Google traffic.

All the Amanda Cerny views are coming from Google search. For some reason, Google has been giving us a decent amount of traffic to here page. Janine Habeck make sense because she is our current #1.

Helga Lovekaty has also been getting decent Google traffic.
That explains it. I did notice that they seemed to be only from certain models. Thanks!