• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Yoga Pants

joshposh

We all know why these girls where them, and it's to show off their curves. If they actually start sweating in them, you will see where the seat stains are. But I admit I like looking at them. Maybe the next trend will be for guys to wear yoga pants show the contours of their front package in extreme heat.

LilAnn

We all know why these girls where them, and it's to show off their curves. If they actually start sweating in them, you will see where the seat stains are. But I admit I like looking at them. Maybe the next trend will be for guys to wear yoga pants show the contours of their front package in extreme heat.
That made me chuckle outloud. I can't speak for all females, but I vote "no". I don't care who the guy is, when you see their "package" in tight pants, they lose some of their appeal. I can't even watch WWE without making fun of them and their "packages" in my head.

LilAnn

Also, I wonder if the yoga pants come with butt lifters. Every fiber of my being screams, "for the love of god! don't wear those!"But if it made my butt look like those, I'd wear them... under my jeans.

DanceFan

I think they wear them because they allow for more flexibility and breathing. Us men like them for very apparent reasons. I wouldn't complain or mind if I walked into a whole gym full of women in yoga pants. As for men wearing yoga pants I doubt it'll catch on. The "package" isn't the most beautiful thing in the world LOL.

BigSnoop

Wow! Yoga Pants are amazing, it is a really great way to show off the female curves that thy may been blessed with or have been constantly working out to improve overall. Now if you are a man and you are wearing yoga pants to work out..... please stop!

Susan

A man in yoga pants..please don't! If girls have a great body the yoga pants definitely shows off all the curves. Yoga pants aren't for everybody and they are especially not for men!

ttirb

I wear yoga pants because they are the most comfortable pants out there. They don't look sloppy like regular sweatpants. I own like 6 pairs and 2 pairs of yoga shorts. They do make my butt look nice which is of course a plus but I wear them solely because they're comfortable.

Greedo

Ah yes, yoga pants. I feel like we should be thanking lululemon for their popularity. Yup, they look pretty comfortable AND they're usually pretty nice to look at. I call that a win-win.

watsadamen

Yoga pants should only be worn by women and not by men. It's not that they can't but seriously, I don't think it is a flattering look for men AT ALL.
I don't think men will be lining up for yoga pants at Lululemon anytime soon even if the pants are on sale. Any man wouldn't be caught dead wearing yoga pants in the gym, unless maybe he was on a dare.

Greedo

Yoga pants should only be worn by women and not by men. It's not that they can't but seriously, I don't think it is a flattering look for men AT ALL.
I don't think men will be lining up for yoga pants at Lululemon anytime soon even if the pants are on sale. Any man wouldn't be caught dead wearing yoga pants in the gym, unless maybe he was on a dare.
I have to admit that I do find it weird when men buy lululemon. I don't think they shouldn't be allowed, but it does seem clearly marketed for women. Hey, it's a free world, do what you want, but chalk me up as one of those men who wouldn't be caught dead wearing yoga pants.

Wordsmith75

That made me chuckle outloud. I can't speak for all females, but I vote "no". I don't care who the guy is, when you see their "package" in tight pants, they lose some of their appeal. I can't even watch WWE without making fun of them and their "packages" in my head.
Haha I have to say that as long as the right woman (not to be crude) but she's got to have certain ehem asset. I wont comment on guys who wear bulge pants like spandex at the gym but it's seems like a sad cry for attention and yes I am totally biased towards the women, I admit it .. Im good with it :)

Hottt

Men in yoga pants? Oh no please. I couldn't for one moment stand the thought of having to see a sight like that one. It would be the worst kind of revenge metted on females ever.These girls look good in yoga pants and there is no competition to that!