• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

You know that girl from the ATT commercials?

Susan

She is plain and beautiful in a natural way. She is the type of girl who looks good without make up or having to dress sexy to get attention.
She is cute!

The definition of 'Cute!' She has that adorable, innocent face and a heart-melting smile that instantly takes your breath away! She has to just stand there and be herself and watch as men (and women) fall head-over-heels in love with her.

For some reason I am not attracted to her, but she really is a cute person. As someone said above, she seems to be the definition of cute. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in a children's television show or something similar. I think that may be why it's hard to see her as anything but childlike.

I find her to be quite adorable, with a strong kind-of-dorky-girl-next-door-with-a-nice-body-and-cute-face vibe! I would most definitely buy a cell phone from her! ;)

rz3300

Oh yes. I am always a fan of these come from nowhere commercial girls for about two weeks and then I start to get sick of them, the best example being that Flo girl, but this one is still pretty good even after a while. I like the whole normal girl look and she is certainly very attractive. I wonder what lies ahead for her in terms of her career.

hafiz93

She's just so cute effortlessly beautiful. She doesn't have to try so hard with a lot of make-ups to look gorgeous. Also, for those of you that didn't know she used to have a web-series called 'Let's talk about something more interesting'. She co-host it with Stevie Nelson who is also quite attractive as well.

It's quite funny actually, so you should check it out.