• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Katy Perry vs Selena Gomez

SirJoe

Neither women are what I call drop dead gorgeous but Selena seems to hold her self up a little better so my vote goes to her. Katy looks like she didn't know what to wear to the event so she thought that the lounge curtains would do just fine. :D

Kelly1

I never like Selena because she is just teenager. Katy have big forms and she is a real woman with beautiful eyes

John Snort

Katy Perry isn't in the same league as Selena Gomez. There's the age difference to start with. So though I don't think Selena Gomez is all that pretty, when she's by Katy Perry's side, she definitely is hotter.

BlueInk

If we are comparing their entertainer personas with the full make-up, photoshop, and lighting, I would consider Katy Perry more interesting and hot while Selena is just pretty. I think they both sell sexy but in opposite ways. Katy perry sells the valley/beach girl while Selena sells the mysterious seductive image. I think Katy Perry is hotter in her videos. But without the makeup I think Selena is hotter.