• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nicole Kidman vs Kate Winslet

rz3300

Well I have always had a little thing for Nicole Kidman. Ever since she played the Catwoman in whichever one of those Batman movies, I have always found her to have a certain cache to her. I will give her the slight edge here, and I am betting that this is what the majority of people would do for, but I guess Kate might have a lot of fans out there. Thanks for sharing.

Kate Winslet it is!

No matter what role she plays, in and out of the movie, she is on point. I admire Nicole as well but I would not consider her a competition to Kate Winslet.

Casiox

Kate Winslet will be the winner in my opinion, her face looks stunning and whatnot. she's bautiful.

goodWY

Kate Winslet for me. I love Nicole Kidman and she is a gorgeous woman, but Kate Winslet is more beautiful and hot. Also, I guess Kate Winslet is a better actress (though doesn't matter here).

pwarbi

It seems like I am the only person in the world that doesn't actually finds either of these two attractive. If I had to go for one then I would go for Kate Winslet but there are more attractive females around in my opinion. That might sound harsh, but we are going strictly off looks on this forum, and they might be very nice women, but they are just simply not my type in the looks department.

clair02

And the winner is... Kate Winslet, obviously. Nicole is very beautiful, but Kate is a different kind of beauty. Almost unreal.

Susan

I have to go with Kate on this one. Nicole Kidman is a beautiful woman but Kate is the hottest one of the two.

SirJoe

That is one hell of picture of Kate. I don't think that there really is any competition Nicole doesn't have a chance against a picture like that.

Kate isn't ugly by any means, but there is something about her face that is off-putting for me. Sure, that is a stunning picture of her body, but I don't think that it really is a picture that flatters her face. I think that Nicole is absolutely adorable in her picture.

I can't really decide, who is the winner in my opinion in those pictures. I think they are both hot in these pictures. So, I guess I vote for... both?

John Snort

Kate is obviously the hotter of the two. I did see her in some movie recently though and she somehow she didn't look as beautiful as she does in this pic.

chris88

Kate Winslet for sure. I feel like Nicole's face looks too bony, that's the best way I can describe it.

BlueInk

I think Kate Winslet is more attractive. Nicole Kidman comes off very cold to me. I don't like her stiff acting or her now plastic features. Kare Winslet has softer features that make her more approachable.