• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ladies of Smallville: Kristin Kreuk & Erica Durace

Greedo

Kristin Kreuk played Lana Lang in Smallville, but unfortunately her character became quite annoying fairly quickly in the show. That being said, this Canadian woman is still quite sexy, and looking at these pictures, I'm feeling less and less annoyed and instead much more interested. More pics here.

Erica Durace had pretty much the same effect on me, she kind of annoyed me. Although as the show progressed, she annoyed me less and less. Ultimately she did a good job at portraying Lois Lane. More of her here.

If there's one thing I know, Clark Kent was a lucky guy.

Susan

They are all very attractive women in their own ways.
Each one is unique in their appearance and have very beautiful features.
They are all great in the roles that they play.

John Snort

Unlike most people who either team Kreuk or team Durance, I think Allison Mack was the hottest chick in Smallville. And to be honest in the series she was one of my favorite characters. There was just something about her that made me just like her. I didn't have a crush on her though :)

oportosanto

Really great post @Greedo , thanks for sharing. Once more the girls have way too much clothes on, but considering their status, I think that's ok. Pretty faces though. :)

sidney

For me, Kristin Kreuk is the hottest among them all. The other 2 ladies are also pretty, but Kristin's features are the best among the three.

PsychAL

I'm familiar with Erica Durance as I watched her flick Butterfly Effect 2. I rarely watched Smallville, though, but the women do look attractive in their own right.

Vinaya

I have never watched smallville and I even don't know about the show called smallville, thus I don' recognize these babes. However, after seeing their photos here, I am interested to know more about her. They are definitely types of girls I would like to check out. LOL

John Snort

I have never watched smallville and I even don't know about the show called smallville, thus I don' recognize these babes.
It was one of those shows which was neither great nor bad but if you are a fan of superhero series or you just like Superman then you ought to watch this show. It tells the story of young Clark's life and how he came to be Superman eventually. A little bit on the campy side yeah, but it's not boring.