• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do?

If you won 1 million, what would you do? Try out celebrity life style? Invest into becoming a celeb?

I would travel the world and maybe invest into real estate. Maybe even invest in becoming a singer.

While I would like to be renowned for writing, I think that I would be very modest with my money. I would live a modest life with a husband and some animals in some woods in Canada. I would possibly invest some of the writing to my writing, but for the most part, I would use the money to keep my family and I stable, because I think that this is a very prudent investment with your money.

HepCat

Call me a square if you have to, but I'd invest it in a well diversified, dividend-pay portfolio. I'd then live off said dividends and take it easy: partying, playing blackjack, drinking gin & tonics, and otherwise enjoying life on this big blue marble. So, pretty much now without the day job. :D

John Snort

If I won a million dollars, I'd invest 90% of the cash. 900K invested wisely could earn some decent returns each year. Now the 100K . . . that I'd spend on a cruise around the world. I've always wanted that but I'm yet to save enough money for it. It's still something I have to do whether I win a million dollars or not.