• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sarah Palin

hades_leae

I don't care what anyone says, this is one of the sexiest older woman I have ever seen. Despite the dumb things that comes out of her mouth at times, I would still like to take her out for dinner and a movie, just me and her.

She is fine, and I like how cute she looks in her glasses, plus that hair is sexy as well.

pwarbi

I'm not really into the mature females shall we say, but I guess in a way Sarah Palin does have a certain 'hotness' about her in a way. When I think about hot women in the world, she isn't a name that springs to mind and I even think that there are other women the same age as her that are better looking but she does have a certain charm about her.

Like you say though, her charm might double if she manages to keep her mouth shut and stop coming out with ridiculous statements every time she get's in front of a camera!

Susan

lmao..are you serious? I find that hard to believe but to each their own I guess. There are plenty of older women out there who look 100x times then she does but then again that is only my opinion. I guess people have different tastes.

John Snort

I too, wouldn't say Sarah Palin is sexy. When she was younger there is a possibility that she probably was hot but right now, nah, she's far from sexy unless you asked an older guy/age mate of hers, that is. And I do agree that there are older, sexier women. Madonna is a good example.

JimJim28

At her current age Sarah Palin really isn't that attractive to me, but like others have said everybody has their own preferences.

rz3300

I too, wouldn't say Sarah Palin is sexy. When she was younger there is a possibility that she probably was hot but right now, nah, she's far from sexy unless you asked an older guy/age mate of hers, that is. And I do agree that there are older, sexier women. Madonna is a good example.
There are plenty of attractive older women out there, but I would just say that she is not one of them. I get it, and I can see her look working for some people, especially people who like the political type (and they are out there, believe me, but I was surprised too). Her views and opinions are enough to really turn me away though, but like others have said, to each their own.

TheMeasuringStick

To me she's a very attractive woman (as you'd expect from a former beauty queen who's stayed in the public eye). But her political beliefs are just so all over the place, I have so little respect for her as a person that no amount of physical beauty could make up for that!

I have never thought about Sarah Palin in this way, but now that you mention it, I do see something sexy, but in an intelligent and mature way. She looks refined and sophisticated (though she isn't anything close to that, haha) and she looks lovely for her age! Sarah Palin looks like a woman who you could see raising your children, but you could actually have appeal at the same time.

John Snort

Her views and opinions are enough to really turn me away though, but like others have said, to each their own.
Yep. She doesn't sound too smart. In politicis however some people can make it though they aren't all that smart. She did too. Wasn't she Alaska's governor for a little while?