• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Adriana Lima

Susan

You know somebody is truly beautiful when they look that stunning without make up. She is beautiful and very natural looking.

oportosanto

She has an angel face and she is pretty, but she is not hot like others or at least she doesn't make productions in that sense.

oportosanto

That is true, she has this awesome face and OK body, but all together doesn't make her necessarily hot. She doesn't look too exciting for me even if she is pretty.

oportosanto

I don't know about that Sir Joe, they are professionals and they certainly know what they are doing or else she wouldn't have the career she has.

rz3300

This is another example for me of a beautiful woman that I have no idea what she does or why she is well known, but I hear her name a lot and I can recognize her, so I guess that is saying something. I am pretty sure that she is not just famous for being beautiful, but then again I would not be too surprised if that were the case given our society. Whatever the case, though, she is a very pretty woman and I don't think many would disagree.

A

artyarson

This one is definitely a legend. So, I guess she can't be rated below 9 out of 10. I can't even think of this. However, she's not super young... I hope aging won't get her in its claws.

aquaticneko

This is another example for me of a beautiful woman that I have no idea what she does or why she is well known, but I hear her name a lot and I can recognize her, so I guess that is saying something. I am pretty sure that she is not just famous for being beautiful, but then again I would not be too surprised if that were the case given our society. Whatever the case, though, she is a very pretty woman and I don't think many would disagree.
Same. I've seen her name being mentioned several times in the entertainment tabloids but I didn't care enough to check. I know she seems popular, however, I don't have a clue who she is. She could be my next door neighbour and I wouldn't know. She's beautiful nonetheless!