• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Aishwarya Rai

It's time to give it up for this Indian beauty! Frequently dubbed as the world's most beautiful woman, former Miss World Aishwarya Rai is so beautiful that it's beyond words...

I'm not sure if I would go quite so far as to crown Aishwarya Rai as unquestionably the world's most beautiful woman--but I absolutely concur that she posses a truly stunning beauty, with respect to her face and her body alike! An absolutely gorgeous jewel of India from head to toe!

I'm not sure if I would go quite so far as to crown Aishwarya Rai as unquestionably the world's most beautiful woman--but I absolutely concur that she posses a truly stunning beauty, with respect to her face and her body alike! An absolutely gorgeous jewel of India from head to toe!

@dapper_dan, all the pictures are very stunning, but the left picture in the fourth row from the top is of another Indian actress named Deepika Padukone, not Aishwarya Rai. :)

SirJoe

Ashwarya must be one the hottest women to come out of India. I remember the first time a saw her, I couldn't stop staring at those eyes.

ACSAPA

Ah, yes. Aishwarya Rai is absolutely gorgeous. One of the most beautiful women from India. Most beautiful woman in the world, however, is just such a vague thing to say. There are all kinds of beautiful people all over the world, and different countries have different standards of beauty. So I can't agree with the "most beautiful woman in the world" comment, but Aishwarya Rai is just lovely. Many would kill to look like her, and many want to do unspeakable things to that beauty.

Ah, yes. Aishwarya Rai is absolutely gorgeous. One of the most beautiful women from India. Most beautiful woman in the world, however, is just such a vague thing to say. There are all kinds of beautiful people all over the world, and different countries have different standards of beauty. So I can't agree with the "most beautiful woman in the world" comment, but Aishwarya Rai is just lovely. Many would kill to look like her, and many want to do unspeakable things to that beauty.
It's not my personal comment. She has been frequently called the world's most beautiful woman by various magazines like the Time, Forbes and by the CBS news (Wikipedia has a list of sources); in fact, she received worldwide attention for this particular moniker of hers. I completely agree with you that people have different tastes regarding beauty; she's certainly not the most beautiful woman as far as my opinion is concerned. But the fact that she has such a 'tagline' if you would, is well worth mentioning.

ACSAPA

It's not my personal comment. She has been frequently called the world's most beautiful woman by various magazines like the Time, Forbes and by the CBS news (Wikipedia has a list of sources); in fact, she received worldwide attention for this particular moniker of hers. I completely agree with you that people have different tastes regarding beauty; she's certainly not the most beautiful woman as far as my opinion is concerned. But the fact that she has such a 'tagline' if you would, is well worth mentioning.
Even so, I do find her gorgeous. There just are different kinds of beauty to be found all around the world, so it's very hard to judge just one woman as the "most beautiful woman in the world". One woman as a representative that would be the face of beauty all over the world. As you said, people and cultures have different perceptions of what's beautiful. Many people would disagree with each other over what true beauty is. Nevertheless, Aishwarya Rai is just lovely.

Aishwarya Rai is blessed with unique eyes; they set her face off it is hard to compare her beauty with someone else's. She still remains beautiful but over the years, other stunning ladies have been introduced and then we now see hers as regular.Everybody has his own opinion on beauty; her fans think she is beautiful, her family thinks she is beautiful and she is beautiful.

Vinaya

There are more beautiful woman than Aishwarya Rai, however, I believe that she has good body and face. She was able to keep herself on shape even during her pregnancy and post pregnancy. I have watched her many movies, sadly non of her films has ever appealed to me.

thedeatheater1410

I have been watching her in movies since I was very young, and to be honest she does not seem as beautiful to me as people make out her to be. Maybe it's because I saw her before I hit puberty, hence never could think about her in that way. There are many actresses younger than her whom I find much more beautiful, like Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone. She simply never held onto my imagination the way these others did. But I guess everybody has different choices.

dyanmarie25

Wow, she's really beautiful. I love her eyes, they are so expressive, and she's got a very hot body as well. She's really one of the most beautiful women in the world, no doubt about that.

rainhero

I've always thought she was very beautiful. I don't see her as the Most Beautiful Woman in the World, but she certainly is very beautiful.

Aishwarya Rai is definitely beautiful. But she's not just a pretty face nor a model only, she has done so much humanitarian works as well. And that for me, is really what makes her beautiful. From her pageant days, it's pretty clear that she stands out, with her mesmerising eyes and sexy body. She then got into the acting world and has also gotten success from it. Is there anything this woman cannot do?

She has a family now but it's quite interesting to see how she doesn't seem to age at all. I hope she can share her secret with us, lol.