• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Alice Eve

hafiz93

I've fall in love with her ever since I saw her in She's Out Of My League. She's gorgeous, she has a nice body and also a nice breast. She has a nice smile and she's also really good with accents, if you're interested in that. She has been naked in a movie before, I just forgot which one. What do you guys think about her?

She's alright, not as hot as you described it. I don't see definite curves.
She is talented I agree but not as sizzling as the others in the industry.

sidney

She has a sexual appeal, and for me I think she looks like Jessica Simpson, but more voluptuous.

SirJoe

She's hot and she knows it. I think that if she was in the hands of a good photographer, they could really make some really hot pictures. She has everything to go right, blonde hair and a smoking hot body. What else do you need. :)

iRoxas

Oh wow I love her eyes and her body is just amazing too. Also blondes are awesome too, I totally prefer them over brunettes. Although sometimes I like girls with unnatural hair color so if I someone like that, it would be cool :3.

Vinaya

Alice Eve is definitely sizzling hot even though I have not watched her movies. In fact, I don't even know her. I will have to check on which movie she went naked.