• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Alison Brie

Elimination

Why isn't she in here already? Am I the only one who is crazy for this woman? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Susan

She is a natural beauty whose confidence shines through in her beautiful smile. She has a very sexy look. Her eyes are amazing and she has great hair and an awesome body.

Jesus Viloria

I have a major crush on Alison Brie. She has a style that never gets old. She looks so natural and yet so sexy, it's almost hard to believe.

Looks exactly like the kind of girl I woudn't mind wooing. And I think she is really talented too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allison Brie definitely looks amazing! She has that rare mixture of naughty and cute in her face. Her eyes are truly beautiful as well, but then again I do love blue eyes.

thedeatheater1410

Never heard of her before, but yes she does look extremely sexy. Those eyes are simply mesmerizing; that kind of look will make any man go weak in his knees. And the image in the red jumpsuit is very sexy too, her deep cleavage makes her look great. And the image above that shows her nipples are pretty prominent as well

Elimination

Nobody's heard of her? She's not in everything, I only know her from Community (a comedy TV show) but she's also in Mad Men (which I don't watch).
She's also known for dating James Franco's little brother, I think.

rainhero

Oh, that's her?! I didn't recognize her, but I did watch a few episodes of Community, it was pretty funny. I was only tuning in because of Joel McHale, lol.

SirJoe

This is a wolf in sheep's clothing if I ever did see it. She looks so innocent but she certainly knows how to make some poses.

Elimination

Oh, that's her?! I didn't recognize her, but I did watch a few episodes of Community, it was pretty funny. I was only tuning in because of Joel McHale, lol.
Found the woman. :p
To be fair, he is pretty decent-looking and charming without being the typical muscular guy. I can appreciate the guy. :)

rainhero

@Elimination Yeah Joel McHale is pretty hot, and he seems to have kind of an athletes build. It's like he's fit, but yeah not very muscular. :D I'm glad I can recognize her now, lol. Makes me wanna go watch Annie and the gang.

sidney

I have never heard of her until now, and I must say that she really looks good, and she also has a nice body.

I adore Allison Brie! She posses stunning curvaceous beauty from head-to-toe, intelligence, charm, and a fine acting talent! She's proven that she handle comedy and drama alike with her fine performances in Community and Mad Men!

hafiz93

The woman in this picture is Eliza Dushku actually, not Alison Brie. Anyway, I do agree about Alison's beauty. She has a pretty face and a nice curved body. She's also a great actress, I really love her performance in Community.

iRoxas

I think she has a naturally sexy look, which is great for a celebrity to have. Also her hair is great too, straight hair is always the best for me :D.

Vinaya

I am not sure whether I have watched this woman on screen. However, I can tell you she is damn hot woman. Her things are all natural. She has a perfect symmetrical body.

Jdg3536

She's gorgeous, and her knack for doing sexy photoshoots only helps her out more. I loved her in Community when she played the sweet, innocent girl. I'm loving hearing her voice in Bojack Horseman. She adds charisma to everything she's in. So she has great acting chops and a gorgeous all around look.