• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Allison Stokke

joshposh

Allison is a pole vaulter from California that broke several high school records and became a internet sensation in 2007.

What do you guys think? Yes or no?

sase3119

Absolutely yes. She is bordering on being a flawless human being in my eyes. Gorgeous, amazing figure, and talented to boot. 100% yes.

Greedo

There are so many comments we could make about poles and vaulting and so on, but for the sake of everyone, let's just admire and leave it at that. ;)

SirJoe

Wow, she's really hot. Poll vaulters are the most balanced athletes on the track. They have to be nimble but at the same time strong, so their bodies are always balanced.

SirJoe

A very big YES. She is stunning. Why are pole vaulters so hot I normally only look ate these types of sports every four years when it's time for the Olympics. and every time that it comes round you have these really hot pol vaulters.

hades_leae

Just look at that piece of art. I love a woman that is in really good shape, and can also display what it really means to have natural beauty. She is really athletic, and one of the hottest athletes around.

HepCat

Be still my beating heart! Holy cow, she broke the hotness-o-meter. Such a dusky beauty. :)

P.S. The first picture is Leryn Franco, not Allison Stokke.