• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Amanda Seyfried

sidney

At first I didn't find her hot, but as time went by her looks have grown on me, and now I do find her hot. Before I used to think that she looks so average. She also seems to look good without any make-up on. She also takes on varied roles, from teenybopper to sexy/mature, and nudity is not an issue for her as seen in her various roles like in Chloe and Lovelace. So do you think she's hot or not? Here are her pics for you to judge whether she's hot or not:

amanda_seyfried_mamma_mia-normal.jpg
amanda_seyfried_3-wide.jpg
amanda_seyfried_2015-wide.jpg
amanda_seyfried_at_el_hormiguero-1280x800.jpg

SirJoe

Wow, great pictures. She already is very hot and the photographer knew how to take that out of her and show her in the best light.

Elimination

There's definitely something strange about her face... at first I wasn't into it either, but I, too, grew to like her very much. She's very versatile as an actress, and she's very beautiful. Like you pointed out, she's very pretty without makeup, and her hair is always amazing.

Susan

She is very beautiful and has very strong features that make her looks stand out. I think that she is very beautiful and has a look that is so unique.

There's definitely something strange about her face... at first I wasn't into it either, but I, too, grew to like her very much. She's very versatile as an actress, and she's very beautiful. Like you pointed out, she's very pretty without makeup, and her hair is always amazing.
Her eyes are very far apart from one another and they have some odd shapes, if that's what your noticing. She reminds me a lot of Natalie Dormer in a way.

dyanmarie25

I first saw Amanda Seyfried in the movie, "Mean Girls," and she played the role of a dumb blonde there, and yes, I didn't find her that attractive back then, but she's now becoming more and more beautiful in my eyes. I totally love this woman.

Tong Hua

Amanda is very pretty but it's difficult for a mean girl fan like me to see her as a hot actress as I still have the image of her as a pretty but dumb character she portrayed in Mean Girls. I think she's a great actress. I've seen her acting in Dear John and I love her character too but my favorite is still Karen. She's very effective actress as she can do both comedy and serious roles.

I loved her since her "Mean Girls" days and until her "Lovelace" days. But what made me love her more is her voice. Did you guys know that she can actually sing very well? She was in a movie called "Mamma Mia" with Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep. But she stood out because she was the one of the bunch who can actually sing. Since then I admired her more.

I do agree she's not the typical beauty. She has her flaws but for me, that's what makes her beautiful. The more you look at her, the more you appreciate her beauty. Plus, she is a super petite girl with curves!

Pablo Diaz

Yes, I agree. She's really hot. Ted 2 made me fall in love with her, that's the first movie I saw her in and I think the reason I like her so much is because she's got a pretty distinctive facial profile which makes her unique.

Amanda is very pretty but it's difficult for a mean girl fan like me to see her as a hot actress as I still have the image of her as a pretty but dumb character she portrayed in Mean Girls. I think she's a great actress. I've seen her acting in Dear John and I love her character too but my favorite is still Karen. She's very effective actress as she can do both comedy and serious roles.
It's really actors who can pull off different genres and roles that make the most effective ones. A really good example is Garry Oldman, he's practically a shapeshifter and his acting capabilities are off the charts. Same with Emily Blunt.

sidney

Mean Girls was released in 2004, and she still looks young until now and she doesn't seem to have aged. I do agree that she looks a bit weird in some angles, but she still is pretty. And she can sing too, so that's a plus for her.

Vinaya

I have watched Amanda Seyfried on Mean Girls. However, I don't remember watching her on other movies. Perhaps, because I did not like her much. But I do remember her sexy avatars when she grew up from teenybopper to an adult female.

obliviousme

I do love her in Mean Girls and some other films but i don't really think she's beautiful. She looks very average to me. She has a beautiful body i think, i'll give her that.

sidney

She was very average looking on Mean Girls, but as she got older she looked better and better! Well at least for me. I actually think she looks better than Maegan Fox.

goodWY

She had an amazing transition from the cute girl next door look in Mamma Mia to the hot and stunning beauty she is now. I find her very sexy and beautiful. She also has an amazing voice.

hades_leae

I love this woman. I first noticed her in Mean Girls and she was freaking hilarious. I didn't really follow her career after that, but the only reason why I know all her movies is because she got big, and like how I said I didn't intentionally follow her, I always knew when she had a movie coming out.

I have seen them all, she is a woman who gets better as she gets older. She is hot, and slimmed down from how chubby she was in Mean Girls. I loved watching her in that movie In Time, she was sexy as hell then as well...and then seeing her in Ted 2 was another good one.

sidney

Hehe, she was indeed a bit chubby in Mean Girls, and she was not that hot in Jennifer's Body, but in Lovelace she looked the hottest!

I've never thought that Amanda was anything special, but she is very pretty! I wouldn't call her sexy, but cute. She also looks like she glows! In my eyes, radiant beats sexy. I loved her roll in the Little Red Riding Hood movie, if anyone even remembers that.

sidney

Yeah, she doesn't really look "sexy", since her face looks really innocent. In order to be called "sexy" then you have to have that certain kind of look, you know, that "lustful" look.